Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Celine & Marianne

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 12:55 am

How late do you plan on going?
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 12:56 am

Girl I'm tired as hell already but I'll be up until I'm not. I can't really estimate. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 1:22 am

I’m going to try to stay up all night ugh lol I hate this comp

Marianne Williamson likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 1:28 am

I just know some of these people will go for 24 hours and I do not have that in me lol
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:55 am

Please play in veto if you can. I am not surviving eviction if I'm on that block next to Haleigh
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:44 am

Okay we need to talk
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:48 pm

Ok I have to leave for work in 15 minutes then don’t get off until 5 and then I have to take a test for school after that lol so we need to make it quick
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:51 pm

Don't even worry about it it's a long convo but now i'm being told you are the rat
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:56 pm

oh my god LMFAO yeah they are just making shit up at this point. literally the only people I have any genuine conversations with are you Carly and Tyler so please. Def let’s talk more whenever I get home

Marianne Williamson likes this post

Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:38 pm

Ok what’s up
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:40 pm

I don't even remember the full extent of the conversation but it was being alluded to me that you are leaking information to them which I obviously don't believe is true
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:41 pm

Who is “they” and anyways I’m about to confront Layla in DMs about Carter telling me she wanted me out. Layla messaged me panicking because apparently you told her Nottie told me Layla was targeting me
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:43 pm

Yeah I said that because she said that she heard YOU were targeting her so I used Nottie's name to deflect
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:43 pm

Also they as in Carter and semi Sandra. They both were saying it's someone I was close to and didn't suspect that threw me utb
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:44 pm

I told her you have never spoken her name to me in a negative light before. Not sure if that was the right move but I wanted her to believe you are not against her at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Celine & Marianne
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next