Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Layla & Nottie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nottie Salton

This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:48 pm

Here was her response:

I dunno, Aang talks to me on a need-to-know basis. I like him though but the timing is convenient I guess. At this point though I’d rather have someone like him in the game than someone who is actively coming after me.

Honestly if I were to win I would need to use my reign to figure out what exactly happened with last night. Someone spread libel about me and that’s more dangerous than being targeted by Carter/Layla. Everyone will always see them as bigger threats. It’s the ones actively in the background that worry me the most because they have the luxury of anonymity. They aren’t forced to show their hands while the HOH has to be bold enough to do it, even if they are “safe” nominations.

I’m glad we are able to actually talk more game now though. I should have done it before. But the way I see it, this is a fresh slate with the format reverting to its traditional style. I can appreciate this version more than the awful two-HOH gimmick.

So the way I see it, maybe she is looking at a Billie Eillish or something?

I don't talk to her at all though....
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:57 pm

I really hate that I’m grouped with keke and carter. They will never live this down 😂 and hmm I don’t know anything about Billie except that she’s in a group with me that Megan created on day 2... she doesn’t say much or contribute to much
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:58 pm

Also if you could any way let her know without suspecting it that I’m not targeting her despite what happened last night. I’d hate for her to win and put me up :/
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:30 pm

Not sure how far you need to scroll down for this and figured you'd be in DM....lol
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:14 pm

And down goes Aang....hopefully
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:16 pm

LMFAO Atleast we’re safe
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:17 pm

And that's all we care about....lol
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:22 pm

Of course
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:14 am

Morning!
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:07 pm

Hey I was taking a break from the forum day! Good luck in the HOH comp
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:21 pm

I was on all day, but not much going on in here...that's why I started live posting this fucking garbage movie.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:20 pm

I’m voting to keep you. Make sure to campaign to everyone and I’ll try to see where their heads are at. So far, I am hearing that you are the target but I hope that changes
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:26 pm

I'm DM'ing my ass off....

Keesha, Tyler, Marianne, Carly saying they are keeping me. who is targeting?
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:27 pm

Daphne told me so I do hope you get the votes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Layla & Nottie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2