Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:26 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your ninth vote for eviction and tonight you are just voting ONE person out.

Exceptionally tonight we will open votes now since I spaced out on time.

You are ONLY given 3 hours TONIGHT to vote starting at 11:26pm EST which means your voting deadline is 2:26am EST Friday July 10th 2020.

TONIGHT YOU ONLY VOTE ONE PERSON OUT. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES AGAINST WILL BE LEAVING THE GAME.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:33 pm

Hi guys, I have been driving tonight and just got home. I am so sorry for not campaigning earlier, but I am going to try and message people now.

Moving forward, my targets are people who have nominated me. If I win HoH it will be Tyler and Audrey on the block because they have both nominated me twice now and clearly do not value me in this game.

I think it is silly to evict me because you worry I will slide through when in reality I have been nominated the most of anyone and will surely be nominated again if I stay. I don't mean to trash Blair because she is a nice girl, but she is playing a better Under the radar social game than I am.

If you do keep me, please let me know. I really appreciate anyone who wants to keep me around.

Aang likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:40 pm

Hi guys!

First, I just want to say I have had a blast playing this game with all of you. It has already been so much more than I expected it to be and I would love to keep it going. I am not ready to leave yet.

& no offense to Percy and his situation but I feel like I have put in more work than he has day in and day out. I am not going to trash his game because this is not his doing but I do feel like I deserve to be here more. If you believe keeping me here is what is best for your game then I would really appreciate the vote to stay.

Thanks you all so much and once again it’s been a pleasure getting to know you guys.

Tinashe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:18 am

Percy Jackson wrote:
Hi guys, I have been driving tonight and just got home. I am so sorry for not campaigning earlier, but I am going to try and message people now.

Moving forward, my targets are people who have nominated me. If I win HoH it will be Tyler and Audrey on the block because they have both nominated me twice now and clearly do not value me in this game.

I think it is silly to evict me because you worry I will slide through when in reality I have been nominated the most of anyone and will surely be nominated again if I stay. I don't mean to trash Blair because she is a nice girl, but she is playing a better Under the radar social game than I am.

If you do keep me, please let me know. I really appreciate anyone who wants to keep me around.

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy Cutest-puppies-15

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan and Villanelle like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:49 am

Waiting on 5 votes
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:15 am

2 votes
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:20 am

Im not here to argue....or maybe I am lol. But PLEASE cut the crap Percy. I thought you were a great person and I have no bad feelings about you. We have had great personal conversations. But to go around to just about everyone saying you’re going to target all the girls except “Marianne, Haleigh, and Keesha” and that I was in a duo and they should keep you so you could put me on the block is bogus. I’m probably the only person on this cast to tell you the truth about me voting you out. Please do not feel obligated to my vote when you were no where to be found when I was on the block nor when your buddy Michael called me out.
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:25 am

Look Carter. I'm trying to stay this week. If you're not aligned with Layla, Audrey, Billie, along with a few other girls who I can't pin down.... I'll buy you something nice after this.

I appreciate your honesty with your vote, but that statement is a lie... How the hell am i going to say I'm targeting all the girls but 3 when you guys make up 2/3 of the cast and I am trying to get votes to stay?

Chloe Bailey and Aang like this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:28 am

Me and you both know that statement is not a lie. Next time don’t go throwing out different names to people as if no one runs their mouth on this forum. Im sick and tired of being the scapegoat for everyone. I’ve been open and honest with everyone who gives me a chance. I told you how I was voting and instead of focusing on simply getting votes, it turns into another Carter smear campaign.
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:32 am

I have nothing against you Carter. YOU are tired of being a scapegoat? I have been the easy target for weeks on weeks because I was inactive due to personal matters that are beyond my control. I never said I was targeting all the girls except those three, I told Tyler I would nominate you and Audrey if he keeps me in a tie, because I do believe there is an alliance and you two are apart of it. Plus, I thought we were cool and you didn't really give me the time of day before evicting me this week. You said many times you'd love to work with me and you'd have my back.

Sure, I appreciate your honesty but of course I am going to target someone who evicted me so readily if I stay.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:36 am

Funny enough, Tyler is not the snake in your grass. Rethink your allies and who you told what to. I think everyone, not just you, need to wake up and realize that there are true people playing behind the scenes and spreading info. Again, please don’t act like you were obligated to my loyalty as if you have been willing to work with me or give me a chance. Reaching out when you are on the block and win I won veto does not give you the right to my vote. It’s over and done with, I think we both know im being honest right now and you’ve been played.
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:39 am

If i've been played then I've been played. Don't blame me for my attempt to stay and stop a steam roll. I never said Tyler was a snake, I just said what I told him because it is true and one of the only times I have "Smeared" your name. I hope it does tie and Tyler does keep me because to be honest I think he has a LOT of larger issues to worry about than little old blockstar percy.

Carter, I hope you don't hold any resentment towards me because I did enjoy talking to you for the time I was here. Good luck if i was played and am being sent out the door :p

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:42 am

Me refreshing every 5 seconds for the 1 vote missing <3
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:43 am

whoever it is... keep me x
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:32 am

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and they lose $50 if they happen to make finals.

Those people are: Everyone voted <3.

Let's read the votes

By a vote of 8-6 affraid  

The person evicted is

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thank you for joining.

The rest of you, I will see you at 7:30pm EST  for your Head of Household challenge. Tyler won't be able to play as outgoing HOH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next