Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:36 am

Thank you guys! Good game Percy.

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:40 am

Dang! 8-6 I thought I pulled it off... Good luck to everyone! Like I said,

Layla, Carter, Audrey, Billie, AOC, and possibly a few more girls are together. Thank you to those who did not lie to me. It was fun to try and flip the vote this week, but I fear a few of you will be picked off at the hands of a dominant girls alliance just like I was. Tyler, I never was against you. The Fight Club all male alliance flopped but I never betrayed it. Also, no one ever asked me if I even wanted to be in it so idk why you decided to make me the scapegoat reason it fell apart when I never did anything against it.

AOC, I feel especially betrayed by you. You spoke with me the most of everyone and I truly had your back to the end. I didn't want to believe you were in the girls alliance, but at this point I am forced to believe that you are. Good luck tho.

Sandra, stop playing all sides and being a rat. It will come back to bite you.

Hmmm.... Not sure who else to address. Again, if you kept me this week I appreciate it a lot. Sorry for not being active for some time, but you can't say I didn't put up a good fight!

Good luck to all and no hard feelings, If I called you out its because I find this game to be a bit boring and I would like to spice some things up. If I have a bad read on any of this..... I don't <3 and you will all see! Hugs.

Tinashe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:50 am

Bye Percy, good fight. I want to know if this is the alliance I'm a leader of? How are they dominating the game if Sandra and I are the leaders? I just want to understand.
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:52 am

Oh two last things:

Tyler again i need to reiterate how must of a wasted HoH this was. Cannot wait to see you get evicted, because your gameplay of targeting Marianne who seems to be mostly alone and then settling for the house pawn/blockstar is so................... weak? very weak. very much weak.

Just read what you said and I truly dont know what you are saying. You aren't part of the alliance that is running this. You are merely doing their bidding like an idiot. Razz I dont know if Sandra is in it. I truly just think she is a rat playing all sides.

Also, Carly - I truly thought you would go against majority and keep me, it's very weak to admit to me after the vote is already read that you decided to go with "majority" and evict me especially after it was an 8-6 vote. I am hurt by you just as much as AOC.

KK thats all mostly no hard feelings I'm just a bit pressed. Good luck to Carter I hated fighting u.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:54 am

You can call me weak Percy, but I don't sit here that impressed with your game either. You're in a glass house throwing a lot of stones right now. But like you, no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:56 am

Did he just make a Glass house analogy? Here comes the Harvard Graduates y'all..
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:59 am

Says the guy who wrote 16 different pleas thinking no one would say a word.

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy - Page 2 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:02 am

You’re strange... Keep thinking you did something by taking out the easiest & most inactive person in the game. I value family first and i’m sorry my game wasn’t all that great because I was dealing with irl stuff. But I digress, good luck to all. Percy out!

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Blair VS Percy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2