Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

7/10 Diary Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

7/10 Diary Room  Empty
PostSubject: 7/10 Diary Room    7/10 Diary Room  EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:43 am

ughhhh this game is slipping through my MF FINGERS bitch I can feel it. The last 3 of 4 evictions have been horrible for me. Percy, AANG, Penny, Michael were all people I could work with going forward.

I think I got way too messy trying to keep Percy... told people conflicting things, pushed a little too hard.... THAT might be bad ;/

I still have AUTO-HOH but timing is everything.

We're at final 16 but it feels like we've been playing this game for YEARS. Tyler is an idiot for wasting his HOH on Percy, he's gonna get snaked out by one of the other bigger players and regret this HOH. THIS will be the HOH he looks back on and realized it ruined his game. WHY would you take out Percy? I get he's "working" with damn near everybody, but that was his time to take a shot. So stupid. 

I still have no clue what I would do if I got HOH that wouldn't instantly damage my game.

Sandra, Audrey, Carter, Layla, Keesha, Susie, Blair, AOC, Daphne, all need to go ASAP. ANNOYING ass cast. So I'm assuming the 6 votes were....

Myself, Marianne, Haleigh, Daphne, Nottie, Celine,

Keesha is a liar and clearly working with Blair and the girls...

whew I don't even know who to gun for first. I hate this ENTIRE cast.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down

7/10 Diary Room
Page 1 of 1