Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:58 pm

Hey, girl looks like they won out tonight Sad
I know you're using you dpov tonight would you be willing to put up Carter with it? She's someone who none of us can win against in a F2 because everyone in the jury either has a good connection with her or said they would want her to win. For example, when Haleigh left she said she'd like to see Carter win, she's been called out since the start and is still here. The jury will respect that she fought her way to the F5 but if you take her out they'll respect your move for taking out one of the bigger targets in the house. Plus you'll be taking out one of Tyler's allies with this move on his HoH and that will be well respected and will build up your resume to win this game if you make it to F2
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:59 pm

I don't blame you for using it on yourself! you have to save yourself but please consider what I said when using your power this could be a really good move on your part and will have the votes to make it happen!
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:01 pm

Billie Eilish wrote:
Hey, girl looks like they won out tonight Sad  
I know you're using you dpov tonight would you be willing to put up Carter with it? She's someone who none of us can win against in a F2 because everyone in the jury either has a good connection with her or said they would want her to win. For example, when Haleigh left she said she'd like to see Carter win, she's been called out since the start and is still here. The jury will respect that she fought her way to the F5 but if you take her out they'll respect your move for taking out one of the bigger targets in the house. Plus you'll be taking out one of Tyler's allies with this move on his HoH and that will be well respected and will build up your resume to win this game if you make it to F2

Hey!!!
Omg, I feel soooosooo fuc*ing bad cuz i didn't see this until now I already posted my speech to use it Sad
Arisa told me I had to use it before she posts the eviction thread so when I saw that Audrey posted her speech I couldn't wait any longer
I am so soooo sorry, I literally wanna cry right now, UGH
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:01 pm

welp there's that
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:02 pm

it's fine, I hope I have your vote tonight
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:09 pm

Well, Audrey used her coup so you're safe, congrats!

I am sad AF for Carter and Carly right now tho, what the FU*K... Sad
This is literally the worst-case scenario, a literal fuc*ing nightmare
I wanna cry right now Billie, I'm not even joking, oh my fuc*ing god...
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:12 pm

Literally me a few minutes ago lol I legit almost cried lmao sjsjs
I'm glad we're safe tho!
just so you know I'm voting out Carter
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:41 pm

Billie Eilish wrote:
Literally me a few minutes ago lol I legit almost cried lmao sjsjs  
I'm glad we're safe tho!
just so you know I'm voting out Carter

Yeah, I am glad we're both safe too, that's literally the only silver lining tonight
No matter what happens tonight, we've made it to final 5 and we should be proud of that
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:54 pm

Yay to final 5! We made it 😌
How are you voting tonight?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:34 pm

I think our best shot to stay and get further in the game is if we keep Carly. Both Tyler and Audrey dislike her and are gunning for her hard. She's most likely to win the next HoH and can go after them and take them down for us since we're unable to win anything as of yet. Tyler can't play in the next HoH and that just leaves Audrey playing vs us. She has the best shot to take them down and split them up if we make this move
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:35 pm

As long as she's here they'll be going after each other which will leave us in the clear and we won't be targeted as much because of their long going feud
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:53 pm

if Carter stays those three will just team up again and will be fuxked. With Carly here they'll have someone to go after that's not us and she'll be going after them too. Evicting Carly is giving them exactly what they want and we shouldn't fall into their trap
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:47 am

Good move AOC! I know you must be feeling bad right now but it was for the best I'm sure Carter will feel better when the season is over
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:54 am

Yeah, I feel so guilty right now, omg..,
Like I feel like such a bad person Sad
Voting to evict Carter was the hardest thing I've had to do this season...
I hope she knows I still love her, and that this decision was 0% personal.

I do think we made the right choice tho, game-wise
We do need Carly if we wanna survive in this game
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:01 am

Yes girl we do and I'm happy you were able to see that and make the right decision! I didn't mean to blow up your msgs tho sjsjs I wanted to just let you know this was for the best.

You're not a bad person! You did it soley for game and I think Carter will understand that and won't be mad at you post game. She may be hurt right now which is understand but I think she can put game aside and see where you were coming from. You should say that in the thread so she knows^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Billie
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next