Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 4:17 am

Yeah, it broke my heart to have to evict Carter but I think it was the right decision for sure Sad
Oh no, it's okay lol I don't mind getting messages at you, thank you for letting me know how you felt, I appreciated your input.

Thank you so much, cuz I was seriously feeling so guilty Crying or Very sad
Like, she might hate me right now, rightfully so but when this is all over I really hope I can still be friends with her
Also thank you for suggesting me that! I did exactly that and hopefully she'll read it
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 4:29 pm

You're welcome! And you shouldn't feel guilty it's just a game move that needed to be made and sadly Carter was in the middle of it.
Don't worry I'm sure you guys will still be able to be friends after this and talk out whatever issues there may be if there is any. 

You're welcome💜 if she read it at least she'll know how you felt and maybe understand a little more
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 5:06 pm

Billie Eilish wrote:
You're welcome! And you shouldn't feel guilty it's just a game move that needed to be made and sadly Carter was in the middle of it.
Don't worry I'm sure you guys will still be able to be friends after this and talk out whatever issues there may be if there is any. 

You're welcome💜 if she read it at least she'll know how you felt and maybe understand a little more

Yeah, true. I still feel so bad for Carter cuz she basically just fuc*ed over by the coup...
If it wasn't for the powers, she would've never gotten evicted last night...

I hope so Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 5:27 pm

Sucks the coup did that especially at this point in the game a power fuxked somone over:/
She will❤
I really hope we win HoH tonight and we're all safe at least for this round because one of them needs to go asap
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 5:52 pm

Billie Eilish wrote:
Sucks the coup did that especially at this point in the game a power fuxked somone over:/
She will❤
I really hope we win HoH tonight and we're all safe at least for this round because one of them needs to go asap

Yeah I feel sooo bad for her, oh my god...
This should've never happened Sad

We will!!!
We've literally been saying that all season but THIS TIME, we'll actually win for once 😂
Seriously, we NEED to win this. There's no other option at this point.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 5:56 pm

I believe in us! we've come so close so many time's tonight is the night we actually do it and win something. It's us vs Audrey she's good at comps but not as good as Tyler so we have a good chance

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Billie   This room is for AOC & Billie - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Billie
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16