Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:22 am

Maybe I am being stupid with this idea but Tyler talks to me and has given me real info in the past so I’m going to try and question him tomorrow and see what I can get out of him. I don’t think he actually wants to go to the end with those people and probably thinks I am easier to beat
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:23 am

Celine that man threw this comp plain and simple. It is clear as day
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:25 am

Well idk he went like 3 extra hours even after I dropped but maybe you are right. I don’t have many options at this point so it’s worth a shot
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:26 am

He is a competitor. There is no way he just dropped out of nowhere especially when just right before Carter said only had another 30 minutes left in her
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:29 am

yeah honestly that’s a good point. I’ll be honest the only reason I still somewhat trust him is because he gave me 100% accurate information about the all male alliance all the way back when Idris was getting evicted. I knew the name of it, how it was formed and everything and it turned out to all be true. I could have easily fucked him over with that so idk. Literally he’s my only option at this point to try and switch the game up so we will see. No one else will even give me the time of day
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:32 am

The thing is I feel like he wants me up so it sucks. I would love to flip the script with him but he's had 3 chances to do so so far and has done nothing with them
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:34 am

True he mentioned to me today without me even saying anything he “wanted to extend the olive branch” to you and told me not to drop when Carter and AOC were pressuring me with deals. I’m just going to be straight up with him and tell him if he wants me to trust him moving forward he needs to be honest with me about what’s going on and see where it gets me. If he bullshits me then whatever but at least it’s worth a shot
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:39 am

It blows my mind AOC is apart of this like she will not win the game lol
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:43 am

Yeah I really don’t see what her and a couple others plans are. I guess they are just hoping for the big players to turn on each other eventually but it would literally make so much more sense to team up with us and make something happen instead of being at there whim
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:44 am

I feel like they have to know each other outside the game. Which is unfair but whatever. That's just a suspicion I've had
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:44 am

Whenever I get evicted I am honestly going to have the most scathing final words speech because I am so sick of some of these people and can’t wait to give them a piece of my mind

Last edited by Celine Dion on Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:45 am

True I bet when the reveal party happens we are going to see the most obvious clique of people from stan twitter. It sucks but there is nothing we can do about it

Marianne Williamson likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:45 am

I will be saying nothing because after I'm evicted I want nothing to do with any of these people except for you two and a few more at the cast party lol
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:47 am

True LOL I just will enjoy dragging them and finally tell them what I really think about them instead of the fake nonsense I’ve had to do for two weeks now

Marianne Williamson likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:51 am

And of course when I need to talk to Carter most she's offline... With noms due at 9 am. ugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne   This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly, Celine & Marianne
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next