Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Keesha

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 5:22 pm

Oh yeah good point. Is there anyone specific you think would be a bitter juror?
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 5:23 pm

I don't know if anyone would be bitter in general but just like someone that probably wouldn't vote for us
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 5:31 pm

Good point.

I can’t think of anyone at the top of my head
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 5:39 pm

we can cross that hurtle *when* one of us wins HoH tonight then
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 5:54 pm

Oh for sure! Let’s be safe first and foremost!
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 5:56 pm

yeee sounds like a plan to me! Good luck in the HoH tonight
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 6:03 pm

Aw you too boo!

Keesha Smith likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 5:31 am

Yeah you can probably tell I voted Celine out. I was going to keep her until I heard she wasn’t even staying anymore and I thought about how we had been on rocky terms so it didn’t make sense for me to keep her. And clearly she had all these thoughts about me so I guess my hunch was right. I probably should have told you though but I’m an early bird and I just wanted some sleep. Not the best excuse, sorry. I’ll be more upfront now.
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:26 am

It’s alright I’m just worried about being the minority vote again lol.

But there’s other people that went out of their way to lie to me on this vote, I can’t really be mad at you when we didn’t talk during the voting period lol. Dw we’re good
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:32 am

I don’t think you have anything to worry about tbh. No offense but Blair is not winning anything anytime soon and coming after you alol.

I already had my reservations about Celine before and I addressed it with her and she just got super defensive. It was awkward. I really did wanna give her a chance but she was nominated against Blair. I listened to their pitches and Celine had the better one and would have stayed. But again, I didn’t campaign one way or another. I just let them duke it out naturally.

I will say that I don’t appreciate her exposing your game or calling you out when you’ve been pretty good to her. I mean she was probably confused by everything that went down and probably thinks me/you conspired against her. Sorry you had to deal with that.

I’m guessing you and Carly were the ones to keep her in?

Who are the people who went out of their way to lie to you though?
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:43 am

Yeah it was me and Carly. Since Celine pretty much expressed she was unsure about who betrayed her in her exit I’m trying to tell people I was I vote for Celine to go sosmsosm and Tyler wasn’t since he straight up left me hanging.

Tyler came up to me minutes before the bonus deadline was up and told me Celine was saying she thinks I’m a vote for her to stay and he wanted to confirm. I expressed that I was on the fence because I didn’t wanna comit to a side if I didn’t know which way Tyler was going. After I did that he basically guilted me into voting Celine to stay by saying “I feel like you don’t trust me enough to vote out Blair with me” he was also convincing me they had the numbers so I went with it only for him to flip back the other way and not tell me.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:49 am

Ah hopefully you can use that to your advantage then! I’m sorry you were left hanging with the vote.

This game seems like a mess. I feel like so many people are afraid to say who they’re voting because everyone is all over the place. The only good thing is that I think now things are getting less muddled as the numbers go down. I do think me/you/Billie should stick together since I don’t think we are necessarily at the bottom and we are not at the top either. I am hoping everyone else can just cannibalize each other now that Celine has basically called people out. There’s no way all these power players would get to the end together or allow themselves to get that far. It’ll be a matter of time before they realize they need to strike first. In the meantime we have to keep ourselves out of danger.
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:54 am

I mean Celine didn’t lie. My strategy has been sit here and eat my food up til now but Tyler’s got me feeling some type of way rn lol.

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:01 pm

Well you’ve been doing great so far!

Lemme guess, hash browns?
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:02 pm

Get out of my walls

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Keesha   This room is for Sandra & Keesha - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Keesha
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next