Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Keesha & Haleigh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Haleigh   This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:05 pm

ahhh girl good luck in veto i flopped getting in!
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Haleigh   This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:29 pm

I was so close 😭. I submitted and the long ass wait between when I finished and when the thing was posted gave me hope but Tyler ass went and finished in 4 minutes lol
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Haleigh   This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:53 pm

Shsjsjs i know how it feels to get beat by tyler when youre on the block lol but girl omg we only have like an hour to vote. how are you feeling with votes?

Keesha Smith likes this post

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Haleigh   This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:53 pm

Ok whew eviction is real quick today lol. If I could get your vote to stay that would be great! I’ve always been loyal to up you so hopefully we can keep moving forward after this, it sucks that an Arisa stan is over today tho
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Haleigh   This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:54 pm

Oh we went ahead and spoke at the same time lol. I think I’m feeling good with the votes. I’m not gonna say anything for certain obviously but I think my odds are pretty alright
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Haleigh   This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:16 pm

girl imma be honest with you because youve always been good to me in this game but from what im hearing, i am hearing your name as the one whose going
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Haleigh   This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:18 pm

A few people have told me that but you Daphne Carly and Audrey are the only 4 votes I need and then I’m good
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Haleigh   This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:22 pm

Carly and Daphne are both saying the same thing to me saying that y’all are trying to figure out where the numbers are but if y’all vote for me to stay then I’ll literally stay lol
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Haleigh   This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:29 pm

shsjsjsj girl im a mess right now. i know you mentioned audrey but do you think you have audreys vote?
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Haleigh   This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:32 pm

I really do think I have audreys vote. This vote is down to the three of y’all. The numbers are there if the three of you vote to keep me
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Haleigh   This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:37 pm

girl i really think people are lying to you and giving you false hope and im sorry shjsjss ahh Sad but i really really dont think the votes are there
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Haleigh   This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:38 pm

Ok who do you think is giving me false hope then cause I stg if everyone who was telling me they just want to be in the numbers kept me they’d be in the numbers 😭
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Haleigh   This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:46 pm

I heard that audrey was keeping billie and you said that is your 4th vote girl snsnsn idk people are being very sus with me right now
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Haleigh   This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:48 pm

I’m not sure who told you I don’t have Audrey if it was her directly or someone else voting to keep Billie but I know Daphne is good so I really just need you and Carly to trust me on this. It’s literally the two of y’all or nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Haleigh   This room is for Keesha & Haleigh - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Keesha & Haleigh
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12