Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Keesha & AOC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This room is for Keesha & AOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:49 pm

Hey Keesha!
So... I'm on the block, and I'd really appreciate it if you could vote to keep me this week <3
I've always liked you and enjoyed talking to you, so if you keep me, I'd love to return the favor and be loyal to you if you're ever in a situation like this  Smile

Keesha Smith likes this post

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:03 pm

Sorry to see you've been nominated, and sorry it took me a while to get back to you I was writing a DR entry lol. But you have my support this week! I think Daphne is going for the other nom so hopefully you should be fine
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:09 pm

Keesha Smith wrote:
Sorry to see you've been nominated, and sorry it took me a while to get back to you I was writing a DR entry lol. But you have my support this week! I think Daphne is going for the other nom so hopefully you should be fine

Thank you so much <3
I really appreciate it  Crying or Very sad
Yeah, I'm really hoping I have the votes to stay cuz I'm not ready to go yet, this has been too fun...

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:10 pm

right to barley miss out on f10 would suckk. I hope you make it <3
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:12 pm

Keesha Smith wrote:
right to barley miss out on f10 would suckk. I hope you make it <3

I know, I just wanna make it to F10  Crying or Very sad
Also Arisa hasn't announced we've made it to jury yet so I wanna make it to jury too  Sad
Thank you so much! Having your support means everything, seriously <3
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:14 pm

dw girl I got u <3

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:07 pm

Hey girl it seems our roles have reversed osmsosls. I hope you can give me your vote to stay aswell, I would love to finally win an HoH and be able to repay the loyalty you’ve shown me up till now <3
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:33 pm

Keesha Smith wrote:
Hey girl it seems our roles have reversed osmsosls. I hope you can give me your vote to stay aswell, I would love to finally win an HoH and be able to repay the loyalty you’ve shown me up till now <3

Hey sis!
I've got you <3
Don't worry about it.

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:34 pm

Thank you! I appreciate it Sm <3

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Keesha & AOC
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4