Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Haleigh Chronicles: 7/11/20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Chronicles: 7/11/20  Empty
PostSubject: Haleigh Chronicles: 7/11/20    Haleigh Chronicles: 7/11/20  EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:52 pm

okay so today was one of my slower days for sure since i been out taking care of some things but you guys are sick with this endurance competition lol. we are about to go into 5 hours and the only people that have dropped are people who werent here for the first round which btw is people im aligned to ughhh FLOPS!!! flops i tell you. i know im a comp flop too but i think a little less lol. honestly i dont think i am going to be able to win this hoh because i dont have much energy to do crazy hours but i want to make it at least long enough where people are getting tired and we make a deal that everyone whose left is safe but for now, i can still keep going for a couple more hours. If some people dont start dropping soon, can yall please go and push them like production did to helen in bb15? please and thank you xoxo
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Chronicles: 7/11/20  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Chronicles: 7/11/20    Haleigh Chronicles: 7/11/20  EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 5:08 am

im so tired omg and no one has proposed a deal and i dont wanna be the one to do it ahhhh
Back to top Go down

Haleigh Chronicles: 7/11/20
Page 1 of 1