Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

A little under the weather tonight

Go down 
+9
Lizzie Mcguire
Fessy
RR Eric
Joe Exotic
Astrid
Stacia Lang
Snorlax
Eric Bolling
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

A little under the weather tonight Empty
PostSubject: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:03 pm

Hello Houseguests,

I am feeling under the weather tonight. I have a sharp pain in my arm (right one, don't worry it's not a heart attack) it's the arm I broke my wrist this past summer and maybe this is a side effect, I'm still new to living with broken bones.

Anyways, HOH and all is still happening but I wanted to let you know why I'm not on much the last few hours and why I might be slower with your requests today. Will try to power nap before the HOH and hope to feel better after.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:14 pm

You take care of you, girl!! We can wait!
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:14 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Hello Houseguests,

I am feeling under the weather tonight. I have a sharp pain in my arm (right one, don't worry it's not a heart attack) it's the arm I broke my wrist this past summer and maybe this is a side effect, I'm still new to living with broken bones.

Anyways, HOH and all is still happening but I wanted to let you know why I'm not on much the last few hours and why I might be slower with your requests today. Will try to power nap before the HOH and hope to feel better after.

I broke my wrist playing rugby a couple years ago, and i get really bad carpel tunnel and pain in my wrist/arm if I sit on the computer for too long. So maybe all this hosting/being on the computer is whats causing it! 

If you have a little stress ball to squeeze that should help if you use it!
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:19 pm

Feel better, Arisa!
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:20 pm

Don't worry about it!!
Take care of yourself!!!
Go sleep and rest!!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:26 pm

Thank you guys. I will be ok to host tonight. I am just feeling bleh

Snorlax, did you get the surgery? I opted not to because I'm a big baby so I do not have a metal plate or screws but technically my bone is still broken
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:31 pm

Totally understandable! If you need to reschedule, we of course would understand fam

Back to top Go down
RR Eric

RR Eric

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:32 pm

Hey, I know you said you are good to still host. But really it’s okay. We can wait. Just take care of you. We appreciate that you started this.
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:35 pm

Arisa get some rest and get better... like many other said we can wait if need be 💜
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie Mcguire

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:39 pm

Hope you feel better very soon Arisa! Take your time if you need it!!
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:00 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Thank you guys. I will be ok to host tonight. I am just feeling bleh

Snorlax, did you get the surgery? I opted not to because I'm a big baby so I do not have a metal plate or screws but technically my bone is still broken

No I never got the surgery for my carpel tunnels I had physical therapy for like a year after it was broken, and if I’m going to be using the computer for long periods of time I’m supposed to use a brace to like minimize the stress in putting on my wrist.
Back to top Go down
Juicy

Juicy

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:15 pm

I hope you feel better, Arisa. I love you Take your time and take care of yourself.

We appreciate everything you do! You're the best.
Back to top Go down
Fat Thor

Fat Thor

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Feel better queen Arisa! Take your time!
Back to top Go down
Oprah

Oprah

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:17 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Hello Houseguests,

Your health is more important than any game could ever be.
Hope you feel better and take all the time you need. Real life is more important.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:20 pm

There will be no Big Brother Quarantine delays on my watch fam <3 thank you all for being the cutest cast though. HOH in 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

A little under the weather tonight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next