Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

A little under the weather tonight

Go down 
+9
Lizzie Mcguire
Fessy
RR Eric
Joe Exotic
Astrid
Stacia Lang
Snorlax
Eric Bolling
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

A little under the weather tonight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:23 pm

Can't wait to be an original alum. #BBQ1
Back to top Go down
Bob Barker

Bob Barker

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:26 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
There will be no Big Brother Quarantine delays on my watch fam  <3 thank you all for being the cutest cast though. HOH in 10

The best in the whole damn biz
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:18 pm

My arm is better today but I am feeling really drained for some odd reason. I guess it's the isolation setting in. My apologies if I've been a bit lazier in the last 24 hours but I will perk up.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:21 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
My arm is better today but I am feeling really drained for some odd reason. I guess it's the isolation setting in. My apologies if I've been a bit lazier in the last 24 hours but I will perk up.

No worries, girl. I love you
Back to top Go down
RR Eric

RR Eric

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:23 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:

No worries. I love you🤗
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:24 pm

Hope you feel better Arisa 💜
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:32 pm

Feel better I love you
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 5:13 pm

If I forgot or missed a Private Room request and you still want it, DM me today and I'll make sure to get it done promptly
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little under the weather tonight   A little under the weather tonight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little under the weather tonight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2