Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Daphne & Tyler

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:12 am

Carter is mad at me now too and says she hears I'm voting to keep Celine too. This is getting messy.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:14 am

I think I just might evict Celine
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:29 am

Do you know by any chance who has the idols?
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 3:58 am

Sorry I fell asleep, I have no idea though. I’m gonna need one next week
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 3:19 pm

Yeah I think at this point I need one too.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 3:57 pm

I wouldn’t be shocked, we got f**ked last night
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:14 pm

I'm glad it was going to be you or I this round. Good job on the win.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:15 pm

Should I campaign to you that you should want to keep me as a target in the game?
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:24 pm

Im not sure how to feel after last week with Celines speech
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:25 pm

I figured. Can I explain though?
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:25 pm

of course, im not set yet
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:28 pm

First, let me say that I get it because I have not been able to find a way to approach you since that night. I also took a literal break last night. It's getting really shitty to be thrown under the bus like that all the time. Especially that I have been doing my best just to survive because I feel like people just use me and no one sees me as a #1 or even a #2. I don't blame you for having doubts.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:34 pm

So the night that Celine was put up, I did want to respect Carter's nominations but I also did like Celine a lot. We had that better room alliance that had us talking, but that alliance was never vibing well. It's literally a room full of "hey good luck tonight" or "omg yay we pulled off another win". The thing is we never voted together and I would have been worried if one of them won HOH lol. You will see when the season ends, Celine started off as #5 in my ranks and by the 3rd ranking task, she had dropped to #12. I still liked her though. I still wanted to have her in my corner in case she ever did win, so I kept a relationship going with her even if I didn't trust her.

Move on to the night in question. She came to me to help in veto. I couldn't say no but I was sending her my answers late and she even complained about it. Secondly, I did consider keeping her because it sounded like a good idea. She kept telling me"GO TO DAPHNE, DAPHNE IS VOTING TO KEEP ME". But my talks with you, I could sense you were in a pickle just like me. I didn't say anything at first. Then she told me to go talk to Keesha. I got the same vibe with Keesha. Celine wrote me about 57 times that night. I felt like she would not stop till I told her the votes were not there. I waited till it was a couple minutes before the bonus money deadline to tell her you had told me you were voting her out. I have a double vote she found out about and she kept pressuring me to use it, I didn't want to. I'm sorry Daphne.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:43 pm

this has given me a lot to think about, and honestly it just seemed shady at first but now i understand. I feel bad, because its my fault too for being unclear and not knowing what i even wnated to do. I just wanted to help celine because i thought she was on my side but clearly she wasnt
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:45 pm

How do you think I feel? The whole game she was never honest to me about her votes. She was doing shady stuff with Layla behind my back and I still spent over 2 hours trying to see if she could be saved for what? For her to drag my entire life in her novel exit. My idol was only good one more round so I just used it in case I didn't have enough time to talk to you about everything. I want to know that we're good moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Daphne & Tyler
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next