Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Daphne & Tyler

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:46 pm

Yeah i have my target in mind anyways, its okay!! i just think she was mad and blew everyone up and she got exactly what she wanted
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:47 pm

I will support whatever you want. Maybe we can finally get Blair out lol.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:48 pm

that may be a waste.. who knows
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:56 pm

I'm sorry Daphne I panicked
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:58 pm

I wanted this HOH to get one of the quiet players out since tomorrow someone probably comes right back in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:00 pm

i meant blair being a waste. I dont mind that you used your idol dont worry im not mad
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:05 pm

I'm not mad either. We're still good in my book and I'm sorry for telling Celine.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:05 pm

its ok, we tried to help her im sure you didnt expect her to go off bc i didnt
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:03 pm

I tried for the veto. I'm sorry Daphne. I'm sure no one is mad at you for putting Sandra up though lol so you can still come out of this almost with no blood.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:05 pm

i dont know what to do now sbvjhsfbjvfv
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:07 pm

I mean you have 2 options. You can go for a bigger target but then you also risk that they either stay or come back in a battleback. But if you get them out and they don't come back, that's good for you. Or you can out up one of the floaters. I mean you have like 3-4 to choose from. With 2 floaters on the block, it's less blood and less chances one of them wins the battleback.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:21 pm

Is Blair your target? You know she is someone I want out so I will do all I can to get the votes on her if she is.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:22 pm

Sorry tyler im all over the place i didnt mean to ignore u. If i put up AOC will you save her? I think shes the best pawn to get rid of blair once and for all
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:24 pm

Yeah I will 100% vote to save AOC. I really like her.

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:35 pm

Alright, lets see what we can do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Tyler   This room is for Daphne & Tyler - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Daphne & Tyler
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next