Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Nomination Ceremony #3

Go down 
+5
RR Eric
Stacia Lang
Snorlax
Eric Bolling
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oprah

Oprah

Nomination Ceremony #3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #3   Nomination Ceremony #3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:23 pm

Well we all know she isnt using it on me lol, so lets keep that part right away!!
Back to top Go down
Annalise Keating

Annalise Keating

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #3   Nomination Ceremony #3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:25 pm

You called a meeting?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #3   Nomination Ceremony #3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:25 pm

You still have time, no rush
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Annalise Keating

Annalise Keating

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #3   Nomination Ceremony #3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:27 pm

Ok Oprah clearly you don’t have anything important to say to me so I’m going to go about my business
Back to top Go down
Oprah

Oprah

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #3   Nomination Ceremony #3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:28 pm

bahahah dont run sweetie, Im here.
You can start by telling me why you're emailing people saying I am a drama queen.
Back to top Go down
Annalise Keating

Annalise Keating

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #3   Nomination Ceremony #3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:34 pm

I told that I thought you were a bit of a drama queen privately 1 on 1 like you should’ve done instead of trying to make a big scene. You wonder why people think you are such a drama queen

Last edited by Annalise Keating on Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oprah

Oprah

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #3   Nomination Ceremony #3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:58 pm

So you're telling people instead of coming to me to address those issues.
CHILE... THE HYPOCRISY..I CANT!!!

Well you asked for it so here it goes.

Apparently on day 1, i replied with a sarcastic comment to Eric's post which mind you Eric had zero issueS and knew it was a joke, you commented on that post saying i was starting drama.
I didn't even think anything of it, until it was brought to me that you're going around saying that I am dramatic. A post that had absolutely nothing to do with you.

Second, we get into a team challenge for HOH. I reach out to say hello, not you ( remember that).
I am voted by the team for HOH. You delayed your votes because a) you were throwing a fit about not winning HOH. You know exactly what you did and what you said. That petty behavior of yours deserved an instant nomination.

Third we get into another team - which by the way no one else picked you but me. You don't show up for the HOH comp, you don't even bother to post in the team or send
a courtesy message to say...'hey, sorry couldnt online', nope nothing. RUDE AF!!!

Fourth - I have sent you several friend requests from the start of the game and mind you, i didnt lose sleep that you didnt accept, heck i even thought you just didnt see it. I made a joke about it and boom you exploed. Well,clearly you're harboring extreme feelings that you needed to express. I could have just taken the post to a very sour place, yet i ignored it, yet again.

Fifth: You knew you that behavior was petty and instead of replying to the public post with an apology to ease all drama, you chose to private message me asking for a chat moderated by Olivia Pope.

I replied telling you i would be open to a conversation but would prefer you make the apology public so everyone knows that this was squashed.

You win HOH, and you expect me to come crawling begging for scraps. OH NO M'AM!!!!

You're just one smug, petty drama queen and I have had enough of your BS!!

Annalise Keating should really reconsider her slogan - you clearly don't take sarcasm well!!

Back to top Go down
Annalise Keating

Annalise Keating

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #3   Nomination Ceremony #3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 1:08 am

Oprah I am going to be honest I am at a lost of words. I have tried so many times to make peace with you Lady O and you have the audacity to lash out on me like that in front of the whole house it’s a shame really. I know you may be used to TV but you can have conversations without the emoted house being involved.

Day 1 I was not sure how this game worked at all and I thought the food room was an alliance chat. You made a joke that seemed a bit accusatory so I let you know how I felt and told ONE person that it rubbed me the wrong way. Then we are in the same room and you talk to me and I let you know that I want HOH and you seem like you’d be cool with it but instead you campaigned for yourself behind my back. Then I stood up for Lisa and you insulted my integrity and character by calling me a hypocrite.

I’m in awe that this is the road you have decided to go down.
Back to top Go down
Oprah

Oprah

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #3   Nomination Ceremony #3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 2:09 am

Annalise, I'm sorry but I think we've passed the time for private conversations.
If your idea of making peace is talking about me instead of talking to me, then sorry but no.

Funfact is, after your private email today, I actually reached out to Olivia as per your request to make sure she was okay with moderating the chat between you and I . All I asked was for you to issue a sincere public apology to end the drama but what did you do? You refused to respond to me, and You took the first opportunity you got to nominate me. Girl, please excuse me if i'm having trouble believing anything that you say.

-Regarding day 1 you say you were unsure of what was going on in the rooms etc, if that was really the case dont you think it was best for you to err on the side of caution and not make accusatory assumptions on something you were unsure of?? The person concerned got the sarcasm of the post which was literally hilarious banter between Fat Thor and Eric. If either of them should have been offended or are still offended by this,I offer to them my sincerest apology.

-For the first HOH team comp, there was no time ever that i said i was voting you for HOH.affraid (BB can literally FactCheck the script and see that).
This was a team chat and you posted demanding everyone to vote you. Look I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but i didn't campaign at all and I could not vote for myself to be HOH remember?? And by the way, since when is it a crime for more than 1 person to campaign for HOH. This is a competition Annalise, can we please play too?

Look I know this is all game related, there really was no reason for this to have escalated had you just talked to me in the first place or given me that opportunity in that chat to listen to your concerns.
We're on this road because you took me there, so let's roadtrip!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #3   Nomination Ceremony #3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2