Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Haleigh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:09 am

testing to see if we can post in these again
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:12 am

CARLY <3 girl honestly i really wanna be friends with you outside of this game lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:14 am

YES can we please be friends Sad

i want to go to all my rooms and edit stuff since they're going public soon lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:16 am

i hate that were not revealed yet bc youre the first person i would have followed shsjsj

Also that sounds like work lmao at this point, if i said the stuff then i said them lmao
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:23 am

true lol im not actually gonna edit anything but i def WANT to i dont like people coming to read my private convos lmao

ugh this game is still haunting me Sad I was so close Sad promise we can actually be friends after the game? it was such a draining and toxic experience i just want it to be done. I hate that I was so close and went to tiebreaker in the Hoh AND the veto Sad thank u so much for all ur support though ur amazing, i'm doing a write up in my diary room of my final thoughts on all the jurors <3

Haleigh Broucher likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:28 am

yesss omg like im serious you are one of the people who i for sure want to be friends with after this! and if you ever did me wrong trust me i dont care shjsjs i dont take these games personal at all. also im sorry i called your first hoh a flop in my DR shsjsjs BUT!!! i did say that i did not want to push you to make a bigger move bc you had no reason to lol and girl! you were so so so close! and you should be proud of the game you played bc you became the one to beat! i realy hope if they ever have an all stars season of this that you get asked!
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:54 am

sdkfhsdkjfh my FIRST HOH I wanted to backdoor TYLER or CARTER but then Tyler won veto so nothing could be done He played in every f'ing one god lol . But I feel like Susie was way too attached to Carter so I think it was good to get her out when I did, I'm really glad Billie didn't end up going. I hope if there's an all stars you're back too and we can team up <3 they should do like an all stars where the same people play as their former character / more public that would be fun!! thanks for everything I love you
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:59 am

HSJSJSJSKSKSSSSHS i know you did not just say i should be back for an all stars you are too kind! Once im revealed you will see why i wont be asked back for an all stars ever lmfao but ugh okay im glad that you had bigger plans for your first hoh! i wanted you to do carter so bad bc she had just put me up but i said in my DR that it wouldnt be as easy for you to put her up bc if i had an HOH it would be easy for me to put carter up since she put me up lol but thanks for everything too carly! you were a nice breath of fresh air in this game for me lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:01 am

omg i'm looking over people's diary rooms now lol

18. Haleigh - I always knew she was apart of that Michael/chloe/ penny group and surprise surprise. They want me, carter and keke out lol I don’t trust her. I hate that she’s using personal sob story to get people. I’ll be ready to write my 300 word essay on the sadness occurring in my life tomorrow maybe then people would leave my name alone.
19. Carly - Again another person exposed as working with Michael and winning us gone. she’s insanely good at vetoes. I really don’t know what she would do if not me

yasss at us being bottom 2 <3 lmao
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:04 am

whose diary room is that shsjsjsks but also omg i didnt even make up a “sob story” something really did happen in my life that day i even wrote about it in my dr and my tweets on that time frame can back me up that it was true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Haleigh
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16