Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Operation: Take Down Tyler (DR 7/23)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

Operation: Take Down Tyler (DR 7/23)  Empty
PostSubject: Operation: Take Down Tyler (DR 7/23)    Operation: Take Down Tyler (DR 7/23)  EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 7:15 pm

Tyler REALLY pissed off the wrong one last night, sadly for him, he's blissfully unaware that ~sweet little carly~ is a petty vengeful little bitch. I will now unfortunately make it my MISSION to take down tyler. He WILL lose this game.

You want to use the veto and screw up MY noms.... after promising you wouldn't? LMAOOOOO oh tyler, tyler, tyler. Big big big mistake Sad

Step one of my master plan... I need to CONTINUE kissing Tyler's ass, making him seem like I'm still completely unaware and blindly loyal to him, just hurt. I need to revert back to goat status so he doesn't shoot at me and takes out literally anyone else.

Also, are these people insane or are they cheating? Because it has to be one of the two. WHY are Audrey/Tyler/Carter not going after each other and we're headed into final 6? It's one thing to be 'loyal' it's another to be STUPID, and if they truly do not know each other and aren't making deals outside of the forum (and I have reasons to believe they ARE, especially Carter) then it really makes ZERO sense they're all keeping each other around.

I love AOC but she's sadly blinded by Carter and a Carter minion. WHY would you not use your DPOV to take Carter out?

1. Carter
2. Audrey
3. Tyler 

those are the biggest threats (in order) to win and the gap between Carter & Audrey is massive. So WHY cater has people like AOC doing bidding for her honestly blows my mind.

I think with the coup in play and the entire majority against me this could very well be my last diary session of the season... I am PRETTY confident the first week I lose a competition I'm out lol.

#CARLY4VETO let's get it trending ladies!!

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Take Down Tyler (DR 7/23)    Operation: Take Down Tyler (DR 7/23)  EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 7:27 pm

my name is carly and i want tyler destroyed
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Take Down Tyler (DR 7/23)    Operation: Take Down Tyler (DR 7/23)  EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:08 pm

so this operation COULD be a go if AOC wakes up.

The 2 double votes belong to myself and Billie... so if AOC JUST WAKES UP and puts up one of those 3 (this is the LAST chance to make a move like that with the coup now in play) we could easily get tyler out

the issue is next week (I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR ADDING A COUP TO THE GAME AT F7)

even if I win next week, the coup is def getting used and haleigh/billie/AOC will go and then I'm a sitting duck at f5 where I can't play in HOH. I literally have to win

Veto
then HOH
then Veto
then HOH or veto. to avoid all these damn powers and pre existing friendships/relationships.

Hopefully the veto is American Idol trivia <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Take Down Tyler (DR 7/23)    Operation: Take Down Tyler (DR 7/23)  EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:22 pm

also audrey has horrid social game and awful jury management. whew the way she had my jury vote 100% locked and now she just burned it. Don't isolate, ignore and insult your target as you're sending them to jury you cheating fraud. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Take Down Tyler (DR 7/23)    Operation: Take Down Tyler (DR 7/23)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation: Take Down Tyler (DR 7/23)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Carly Incontro-
Jump to: