Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 4:38 pm

Only Arisa, Saoirse, Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly have access to this room

Requested by: Billie
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 4:52 pm

Not the room being calling Room💀
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 4:58 pm

Lmaoooo hi guys ... I hope we can all be on the same page for tn...
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 4:59 pm

Hey everyone! Hope y'all are doing good. I thought to make this room so we can discuss how we can work this HoH tonight to our benefit with all these powers in play and ensure Audrey or Tyler go tonight
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 5:06 pm

Heyyy!!! Lmao at this room being named “room” 😂
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 5:09 pm

Lmao idk why it was made like that 😂
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 5:14 pm

Honestly all we have to do is one of us has has to get HOH and it’s a done deal.... unless she wins veto but if she wins veto we can vote Tyler obviously...

If I win HOH I’ll be doing .... (making sure everyone is okay with this)
Carter / Billie noms
Veto doesn’t matter, but assuming Tyler wins and they stay the same (that’s the most likely scenario imo)
AOC DPOV on one of you 2, AOC replacement; and then she’s stuck and can’t use the coup.

We just can’t can’t cant let them win Hoh AND veto like they did last round
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 5:21 pm

That would be worst case scenario. Luckily Audrey can't play in HoH so it's just Tyler but we have to make sure the veto isn't won by her
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 5:26 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
Honestly all we have to do is one of us has has to get HOH and it’s a done deal.... unless she wins veto but if she wins veto we can vote Tyler obviously...

If I win HOH I’ll be doing .... (making sure everyone is okay with this)
Carter / Billie noms
Veto doesn’t matter, but assuming Tyler wins and they stay the same (that’s the most likely scenario imo)
AOC DPOV on one of you 2, AOC replacement; and then she’s stuck and can’t use the coup.

We just can’t can’t cant let them win Hoh AND veto like they did last round

You mean Audrey replacement? lol
But yeah, we have to win HOH, and if we do, we have to either not initially nominate either of Audrey/Tyler or nominate both of them so that they can’t use the POV on each other.
We have to get creative with this, and we'll have to use my DPOV to block Audrey from using her coup.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 5:34 pm

If lets say Tyler wins veto and doesn't use it that means u have to use your DPOV fast because Audrey can pull out her coup
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 5:55 pm

Billie Eilish wrote:
If lets say Tyler wins veto and doesn't use it that means u have to use your DPOV fast because Audrey can pull out her coup

Well, see, there's ways around that...
This is why Carly said she'd nominate you and Carter if she wins HOH...

If Carly nominates Audrey and Tyler right away, if Tyler wins the POV and doesn't use it, Audrey can technically use her coup
And even if I'm quick enough to use the DPOV on Tyler, one of y'all (the other one that the DPOV isn't used on) is still vulnerable, and maybe Audrey can use her coup still.

If Carly nominates you and Carter, if Tyler wins the POV, he won't use it.
Audrey can't use her coup cuz she isn't initially up on the block.
I'll use the DPOV on one of y'all (either Billie or Carter), and then Audrey goes up and she can't use the coup cuz everybody else is already safe.
And then we vote her out.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 6:09 pm

You're right my comment was meant if Carter wasn't initially up Audrey would use her power to put her up.

We just have to make sure we win HoH tonight which I believe we can since we have better odds this time around.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 6:11 pm

Billie Eilish wrote:
You're right my comment was meant if Carter wasn't initially up Audrey would use her power to put her up.

We just have to make sure we win HoH tonight which I believe we can since we have better odds this time around.

Oh yeah, absolutely.
It's 4 vs 1 so our adds are pretty good, even if we consider how good Tyler is at comps.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 7:29 pm

Let's get this HOH!!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 7:30 pm

Good luck y'all!!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly   This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie, AOC, Carter & Carly
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next