Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

CARTER I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

CARTER I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY Empty
PostSubject: CARTER I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY   CARTER I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:29 am

Carter, if you're reading this after the game is over...
I am SOOOOOO SOOOOOO SORRY Sad
Words cannot even explain how sorry I am, seriously
After the reveal, if you still feel raw about it, I'd understand
I hope that we can still be friends after this, and I would really love to talk it out with you

I literally thought about it for like 3 hours, just sitting and thinking
But the more that I thought about it, the more I came to the conclusion that if I keep you, Tyler and Audrey are just gonna steamroll and we'd lose
So I had to make the toughest decision I've ever had to make in my entire BBQ career

I love you so much, and I genuinely mean that, if you're reading this after the game is over, there's no reason for me to even lie about that right now, and this decision was 0% personal
It was 1000% game, and I was never expecting to have to choose between you and Carly tonight, this is literally what my nightmares are made of

I'm not rich, and I'm not financially stable, and my life is a mess right now so 3K would mean a LOT to me
If I end up losing anyways, I really really hope that we're gonna be able to look back at this moment and laugh about this as friends, cuz I really love you and I've enjoyed playing with you Sad
I feel soooo guilty (as I should) and I can't express how sorry I am

Also, the only reason I didn't tell you I was evicting you was because I genuinely didn't know what to do until like the VERY last minute
I SWEAR ON MY LIFE it's true, please go read my DR, I struggled a LOT
If you hate me, I'd understand cuz I can imagine how much this must hurt, just know that I've always loved you in this game, and I'll always love you no matter what, even if you hate me I love you

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down

CARTER I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY
Page 1 of 1