Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Annalise’s Official Statement

Go down 
+3
Eric Bolling
Astrid
Annalise Keating
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Annalise Keating

Annalise Keating

Annalise’s Official Statement Empty
PostSubject: Annalise’s Official Statement   Annalise’s Official Statement EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:27 pm

This is my official statement to the house. I do not wanna be seen as a dramatic or dishonest woman as I am far from it, but I feel that is how I am being portrayed to the house so I have the following sentiment to my houseguests.

First directly to Oprah - I will not apologize to you for nominating you, or sharing how I felt to you however if you felt I was acting in an immature or irresponsible way I apologize.

Secondly I just want to apologize for the house meeting that was called yesterday, if you’ve been keeping tabs on the situation you know I never intended this to be a public debacle but that is how it turned out.

If you get to know me you’d know that I am very real and very straight forward! If anyone has any questions for me I’d be happy to answer! Oprah I hope the qualifies enough for you to drop the beef with us bc I don’t like arguing with you.

Thank you everyone
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Annalise’s Official Statement   Annalise’s Official Statement EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:36 pm

I have never really talked to you because I never really seen you around until you came out last night and Killed the HOH and POV comp.
Girl I'm just glad you came out to play👏👏👏
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Annalise’s Official Statement   Annalise’s Official Statement EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:38 pm

Nothing but mad respect for both of you. You've been a great deal of fun to watch, ladies!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Annalise’s Official Statement   Annalise’s Official Statement EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:51 pm

$2 Oprah and Annalise get engaged by finale night LOL
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Annalise’s Official Statement   Annalise’s Official Statement EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:52 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:

Imagine they are best buddies on Twitter and had no idea?

That would be so crazy
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Annalise’s Official Statement   Annalise’s Official Statement EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 4:03 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:

LMAOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Olivia Pope

Olivia Pope

PostSubject: Re: Annalise’s Official Statement   Annalise’s Official Statement EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 6:37 pm

Yes! LOVES!! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Annalise’s Official Statement   Annalise’s Official Statement EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 6:41 pm

Aww I love that this got resolved! I Stan both of you guys!! 💜
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annalise’s Official Statement   Annalise’s Official Statement Empty

Back to top Go down

Annalise’s Official Statement
Page 1 of 1