Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Saoirse's Statement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse's Statement  Empty
PostSubject: Saoirse's Statement    Saoirse's Statement  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 1:08 pm

Hello everyone! I havent been able to dm or post anything in forums since hoh was revealed but I have been able to see everything and well I just need to say some things.

So basically I want to be straight up about this because this crap keeps coming up and its ridiculous. I have nothing to hide - and my name keeps coming up about the damn Stacia vote and let me just make it clear. I did not want Stacia out and never campaigned for her to go. I had actually voted out Bob and I have been very honest about this, maybe too honest in such a way that it has made me a target with Bob. But I have heard that the very people who I thought I could trust were the ones going around spreading this rumor about me. Just to put it out in the open since it was clear to me what yall were talking about yesterday in the nom ceremony forum... Snorlax - I had only brought you up AFTER I had already heard you were one of the people spreading around that I was trying to get Stacia out when I knew that was YOUR agenda since that was how YOU had voted and not me. All I had been trying to do was get to the bottom of who was using me as a scapegoat and my digging had led me to you. If you arent the source than I apologize for that but I was never the person to originally suspect anything of you until it had been brought to my attention you were spreading rumors. I am not after you I am just trying to figure out what's going on and it looks like I'm continously the scape goat for people which leaves me in a place where I have no one in this game and it just sucks because I am being made out to look like the bad guy when it's not even true or accurate. I realize that me being gone for the past 24+ hours made it even more likely that a shit ton of people were using me as a scape goat since I wasnt here to defend myself or hear about all the things being said. I'm sure I'll eventually be taking the fall for all of these lies about me but consider who the real schemers are. I've been getting played, bravo to the people responsible for that, but it's not me who has the most influence or power in this game.

For the record I told nobody about what to do this past HoH round, the moment I saw Fessy had won HoH I used my power because I knew I was being used as the scape goat and people were throwing my name under the bus in scenarios that werent true. I have not been able to talk to anyone in the game since 4am Friday morning. Honest to God, I thought Stacia was my friend and I had wanted her to stay a lot and I feel like an idiot because despite my efforts to try to help her she left here completely dragging me down with her and making up false claims about me. I've been trying to have fun during this game but it's literally been making me feel like crap. People keep believing all of the lies about me and I just dont know where to go from here.

About the alliances that were exposed that named me as a member - I never felt that connected with other one and I was dragged along into them without people asking me if I had wanted to be a member. I figured alliances made that early are not close or a big deal anyway and the connections I had with people outside of them was stronger. I never told Stacia about any alliances I was in, the main thing I ever mentioned to Stacia was that I think Eric was playing too hard too fast. That's it. So how my name keeps getting thrown out there within this mess, I really don't know, as I said someone is out there really playing me hard.
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Statement    Saoirse's Statement  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 1:38 pm

I first want to say, if you truly weren’t the one talking crap about me in people’s dms, I would like to apologize to you.

I know you weren’t voting for Stacia. You told me straight up you were voting for Bob, as I told you straight up I was voting for Stacia. There was literally no reason for me to tell other people your vote, or tell people you where voting for Stacia. I never told anyone that. I did tell you all my vote, and in the 7 I told you guys my vote and I know a lot of them were still debating on their votes after I had already made my decision to vote out Stacia. But I let you all know where my vote lied. But I had NO reason to tell anyone else about your vote and I didn’t tell anyone about your vote.

I was private messaged by Stacia after she was evicted basically saying you were feeding her information and not to trust you. And then other houseguest had also messaged me telling me information about myself that I assumed came from you because of Stacias message.

If you truly didn’t drag my name through people’s DMs like I was lead to believe, then I truly apologize. I NEVER spoke about you in my DMs or chats, until yesterday when I was “told” you were the one talking about me.

I know you have a lot of catching up to do because of yesterday, but I just wanted you to know that everything I believed was coming from other houseguest and Stacia.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Statement    Saoirse's Statement  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 1:43 pm

The only time I had mentioned you to other people was when I was lead to believe that you were telling people I was dictating votes or trying to get people to vote a certain way. I had never once said anything to anyone about wanting to target you or anything like that, all I had been trying to do was figure out if other people had heard the same thing about you saying things about me. And I only talked to 3 ppl about thinking you could have been saying things about me. I should have asked you directly, and I'm sorry I didnt do that.

I would really like to know who the hell was throwing my name around so much yesterday. That's just super dirty to be using me as the scapegoat for their bs when I'm not even here to defend myself.
Back to top Go down
Bob Barker

Bob Barker

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Statement    Saoirse's Statement  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 1:57 pm

Of the three votes I got, Ronin was the only one to claim one that day.

I don’t hold grudges, and I appreciate people who are upfront and forthright.

I’m obviously not dialed in with all these mega alliances, but I can at least say that this one part of the statement is true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Statement    Saoirse's Statement  Empty

Back to top Go down

Saoirse's Statement
Page 1 of 1