Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jay & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:43 pm

Yeah for sure, dom was making everyone feel good. I don’t have the time nor the energy to speak to everyone in depth lmao

Jay Starrett likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:44 pm

I honestly feel like I can trust you to that's why I let you know a bit about what was going on last night I havent told anyone else about that other than Caillou because he was who I was trying to convince
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:52 pm

I didn’t tell anyone I make sure I keep everything we talk about to myself bc I want to go far with you I don’t think anyone is even considering us as allies right now and that’s really good for us

Jay Starrett likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:23 am

yeh I know I feel like we're in a really good place but we can never get too comfortable what happened last night is just evidence that anything can change but I feel like we stand a really good chance at making it to the f2 together
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 12:30 pm

Those alliances-
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:38 pm

They were all put together by her LOL the "kitty parlor" was created by velma and we weren't even asked and nobody spoke in it it was so awkward
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:40 pm

LMFAOO the way I was initially approached by velma for that but she didnt do anything so I just assumed it was void

Sandra Diaz-Twine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:40 pm

she really said f*ck men
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:42 pm

DAJNDFSNKSFD she didnt even ask me it just popped up in my rooms i was like oh hi hello and then she went home shortly after
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:43 pm

she was pretty inactive she only appeared once a day for atmost 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:46 pm

i think if i win hoh tonight im just going to keep it now bc idk where peoples heads are at
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:48 pm

yeh im the same and I have no clue what I'd do with it I just want the safety and the coin
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:54 pm

theres still plenty of non factors in the game.... tina buddy eli.... idk how they slid through
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 3:51 pm

yeh I agree they're pretty quiet and pretty much skating by
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 5:23 pm

people are going to want to bring them to the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jay & Sandra   This room is for Jay & Sandra - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jay & Sandra
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next