Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Dominique's Diary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

Dominique's Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominique's Diary   Dominique's Diary - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:47 pm

Me after I went from becoming one of the most unproblematic/low-key houseguests to hosting a shitshow and confusing everyone:

Dominique's Diary - Page 2 20201210
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Dominique's Diary   Dominique's Diary - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 6:09 pm

So I realized that I haven't informed the Diary Room of my plans yet so I'm going to go over it with y'all! Sooo my worst case scenario rn is if someone wins HOH and picks me to replace them... that would be horrific! My best case scenario is if I win HOH and I get to keep the BBQ coin from it and make someone else replace me! The plan that I have currently is once I win one of these HOH competitions I will give it to one of the more unproblematic houseguests to watch them scramble! 1 because I genuinely would like to know who they'd nominate. 2 because I want them to get a target on their back. 3 just for the entertainment purposes! One way or the other, I want people to get blood on their hands and I want them to piss other people off... so that I could come out of it with an even smaller target on my back Dominique's Diary - Page 2 20201212
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Dominique's Diary   Dominique's Diary - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 8:22 pm

I really need to pipe it down because I've been talking way to much recently from the drama that I've been involved in to the messes that I've created i need to take all of this energy off and keep myself under the radar like I need to remind myself that I came in here for a purpose... and I need to fulfill that purpose! So I'm putting myself on timeout until further notice!!!Dominique's Diary - Page 2 Giphy-11
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Dominique's Diary   Dominique's Diary - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 9:59 am

So Caillou just blindsided me! He used the power of veto and replaced Beyonce with me! I was so shocked in the moment and I was so angry, I don't know how he figured out that I was conspiring against him, I just know that I'm suspicious about who told him... I just had a big fight in the eviction thread and I feel like this might be the end of the road for me!!! It has been so fun and everybody should expect me to blow this house up with my eviction speech... even the hosts won't see it coming! I've got Nothing left to lose so I'll be exposing everyone's game!!!Dominique's Diary - Page 2 Giphy-24

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominique's Diary   Dominique's Diary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominique's Diary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2