Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Luxury Challenge $2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Luxury Challenge $2 Empty
PostSubject: Luxury Challenge $2   Luxury Challenge $2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:11 am

1- The man reading a Structure magazine, what issue is he reading? (Month and year) May, 1964
2- In the opening scene of the old people driving down a desert looking road, how many moving cars do we see them pass by? One
3- How much money does Steve make a month? 250
4- What is the first item Steve grabs when he starts cleaning the garage? Suitcase
5- How many shots are fired in the target shooting scene between Jan's dad and Steve? Five
6- What must Steve do for Jan to marry him? Shoot a bottle from 15 meters
7- What is the very first word displayed on the screen? Nasser
8- What book is this movie based on? His Sunrise My Sunset by Jan Hurst
9- The man that hits causes the accident and is shown being arrested, what colour hat is he wearing? Brown and white
10- What colour is the potatoe serving uniform? Blue with white
11- Who was the careful one? Steve
12- Where does Steve say they are transfering him to when on his car date with Jan? Omaha
13- How many night classes was Steve taking when they started dating? One
14- What does Jan's dad call Steve after he says he has an early class when asked to clean the garage? Mr. Smarty Pants
15- What does Jan ask Steve to do if he can hear her? Blink
16- What does Jan's dad ask Steve to do when he's tutoring Jan and playing footsies? Pull weeds in the front yard
17- On what arm is Jan's hospital bracelet on? Left
18- What is Jan doing Monday? Washing her hair
19- What time does Jan say she will be home by before her first date with Steve? Before 10
20- What kind of hands does Jan want Jesus/God to lay on Steve? Healing
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge $2   Luxury Challenge $2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:13 am

The way I titled this $2 and not $2 lol … oops
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge $2   Luxury Challenge $2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 1:06 am

Congratulations

You have won the Quarantine power.

With this power, you can either quarantine yourself or another player for an entire game round. This means the person is safe but it also means they cannot play in any challenges for that round, they cannot interact with anyone on the forum during the period the round lasts and they cannot vote. You can use this power for safety or to block someone for one round/eviction.

This power is not transferable meaning that you cannot give it to someone else to use if you get evicted with it still in your possession.

This power can only be used one.

This power is valid up until 12 people are left in the game
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge $2   Luxury Challenge $2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 1:07 am

Okay so if I were to use it for a round, than I would need to say so before the hoh comp is played?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge $2   Luxury Challenge $2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 1:09 am

You can use it after the HOH comp but if you do that, the HOH won't be an option for you and you will have to use it before they nominate, so in essence it's best to do it at the start of the round, but if you want to wait and see who the HOH is, you can.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge $2   Luxury Challenge $2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 4:43 am

Oh screw it, I dont want to go this early could I use it right now? Would that mean I cant play in the next hoh? That would be fine. I dont want to go this early and I don't feel safe with fessy as hoh
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge $2   Luxury Challenge $2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 4:47 am

You can play in the next HOH you just can't play in this veto and you cannot vote this round.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge $2   Luxury Challenge $2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 4:48 am

You are officially using the power?
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge $2   Luxury Challenge $2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 5:05 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge $2   Luxury Challenge $2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 5:08 am

It's for the best - I am mighty busy today because it's my birthday and have plans for meeting people on zoom and spending time with my roommate too so I wouldn't be able to compete for safety. Since I'm using it, am I not allowed to talk in forums today?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge $2   Luxury Challenge $2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 5:14 am

Happy Birthday girl. I posted it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge $2   Luxury Challenge $2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luxury Challenge $2
Page 1 of 1