Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cassie & Lori

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Cassie & Lori Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 8:47 pm

Only the Hosts, Cassie & Lori have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Lori Valenti

Lori Valenti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 8:50 pm

Yay

Omg I love our alliance name!!!! <33
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 6:15 pm

Yess same! Very fitting Wink
Back to top Go down
Lori Valenti

Lori Valenti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 6:32 pm

Yes it is!! How are you doing today? Glad it’s Friday
Good luck in the HoH tonight!
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 6:34 pm

I’m doing decent!! Gradually pulling myself out of a bit of a rut haha I’m also very glad it’s Friday!! I hope someone from our alliance pulls out another HOH.. I think we can do it!

Lori Valenti likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lori Valenti

Lori Valenti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 6:45 pm

Yeah we really need to win it now since all the inactive ppl are gone! So a win is a must for us!!
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:50 pm

Ahh.. Do you at least feel okay with Caillou?
Back to top Go down
Lori Valenti

Lori Valenti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:53 pm

I hope so
Kind of nervous
How about you??
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:38 pm

I guess I ended up being fine haha but I want to lick you this is a hit for the alliance.. I think keeping Amber is the move though
Back to top Go down
Lori Valenti

Lori Valenti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:55 pm

I know. I can’t believe two of our alliance members are on the block. It is so sad that we have to lose one of them.
And you are right. Keeping Amber would be better
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:59 pm

Right.. I didn’t want it to happen this early Sad But I feel like Dominique may not have been the most loyal anyways and could’ve been a hindrance in the weeks to come.
Back to top Go down
Lori Valenti

Lori Valenti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 12:01 am

I agree
Now Beyoncé is saying she wants to quit. I hope she doesn’t. We need her in this game
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 12:03 am

We absolutely do need her. I hope she can get past this it suckssss, but I feel like she stay in the game even if she can’t handle being as active as before. I mean she was just saved from the block!
Back to top Go down
Lori Valenti

Lori Valenti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 12:07 am

Yes hopefully we can convince her to stay. I don’t want her to quit, she should stay and enjoy the game with us
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 12:09 am

I think she would definitely regret it if she quit! This game is such an experience and it’s definitely not her time ugh I really hope we can convince her to stay Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Lori   This room is for Cassie & Lori Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cassie & Lori
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next