Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cassie & Buddy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Cassie & Buddy Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 3:57 pm

Only the Hosts, Cassie & Buddy have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 4:01 pm

Yayyy hi cass. Ugh that kinda sucks losing Velma....
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 4:59 pm

Right.. I did not want that to happen at all.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 5:16 pm

I still got your back I think we have to stick together even more now!! I don’t want either of us getting picked off.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:01 pm

hoping we're both safe... how you do in the comp?
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 11:14 pm

Ahh I was gone for the comp Sad What are you thinking for the vote?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 11:42 pm

I haven’t ever talked to either nom so I don’t really have a preference wbu?
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 7:18 pm

Wow that vote was insanely close.. I think we voted the same way
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 7:19 pm

I voted to evict the inactive person Kiara or whatever lmao how about you?

Omg only 16 left I think it’s gonna start really picking up now. Hope you know I’m still completely loyal to you <3 what are u thinking of who to bring in now that Velma isn’t an option?
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 7:21 pm

Yes I did the same. Both of the nominees ended up leaving anyway LMAO I’m completely loyal to you too❤ I’m honestly not sure. Have you talked to Caillou at all? I like them too!
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 7:27 pm

Yes! I have talked to Caillou I really like him too!! This is a good person to bring in I think
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 7:49 pm

OMG did you win & give it to yourself? or were you given it? I won't repeat either way.. but CONGRATS!!!
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 7:57 pm

do u know what you're doing or do you wanna go over options? I'm so happy you got it <3
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 8:02 pm

I was gifted it, not sure by who! I absolutely flopped in that competition! We should go over options, what are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 8:05 pm

i have no idea, obviously not caillou if us three are gonna form something... a lot of the cast I haven't talked to at all so no one is really on my radar in a bad way lmao how about you? Who are you thinking? I won't repeat anything you say, obviously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cassie & Buddy
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next