Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Caillou & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:07 pm

You don’t have to tell me how many bucks you have but are you able to buy anything right now that could help you? I really want you around
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:13 pm

That's something I wanted to ask as well. I'll be straight up bc I trust you but I have 189. And if I can get a loan from someone, I can buy the two vote nullifiers. I would only need 5 votes to stay then, and I wouldnt have any coins left after
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:30 pm

I want to give you info but I don’t want It to be used against me by other people so please anything I say keep between us or just do not say It is from me, because I want to work with you I just don’t want to get fu*ked
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:33 pm

I won't tell a soul I promise
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:36 pm

From the vibe I’m getting , I don’t even think the two vote cancel would even help ... people are looking at this as an opportunity
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:38 pm

That's such a dumb move. With the target i have, there's no way I get to the end. Mid jury at best and that's generous.

Especially since I feel I've proven I'm a loyal ally, why would ppl cut someone who's willing to fight for them?

(Not directed at you, just at that news)
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:40 pm

I totally agree with you, that’s why I want to keep you around. The Dominique move was helpful for us all now people are pushing you to the side I don’t like It... I would give u the bucks for the vote cancel if I thought It would be close but I’m really getting a vibe that it’s not and idk what else we can do

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:41 pm

Is there anyone who is actually considering keeping me? Or is it more on the fence and the big ass target is tempting?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:44 pm

I won’t say I’ve talked to everyone because It would be untrue but everyone I talked to seemed set in what they were doing, I don’t want to push too much myself personally and then kill my game.

I’m going to vote for you no matter where I think the vote is I don’t really care about being on the wrong side bc if u leave I will just lie and say I evicted you too
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:50 pm

Thats totally fair. Thank you Sandra i appreciate it. I'm still going to work on it though
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:56 pm

Of course! I hope you can somehow get the votes I will be so happy, and I will keep trying to tell people that It can be beneficial without pushing too hard .. if I hear of things flipping I have no problem sending you the bucks , my only concern with sending them regardless is that I’m not really close to too many people bc I’ve been so busy with work so I’m worried I will also need some type of power soon and don’t want to send my bucks if ur going anyways, I hope that makes sense .. but if we can make It work I’d be so down I think we would be a force to be reckoned with

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:56 pm

Not me writing a novel I am so sorry djcndjdn I just have a lot of thoughts :/

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:57 pm

No worries ajdaskd

Sandra Diaz-Twine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:48 am

Anything new this morning ?
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:33 am

Nothing new. Honestly just kinda want the bandaid ripped off at this point. EIther I got the votes or I didn't.

Everyone to my face said they were keeping me, at least the ones who didn't ignore me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Caillou & Sandra
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next