Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Caillou & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 12:06 pm

Alright well if u go I hope there’s a buyback bc you’d be the only good competitor there and could easily come back!!! But I’m hoping It won’t come to that point
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 3:28 pm

my manifestation in that last message... OOP.....

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 4:47 pm

Hey hey Very Happy

Sandra Diaz-Twine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 4:47 pm

Your mind.

Congrats on HOH and thank you for helping me💜

Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 4:54 pm

Of course!!! Dominique was catching up in the end I got scared I’m so glad you’re back!!

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 4:56 pm

Dominique’s a fighter. She doesn’t quit. I have so much respect for her

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 5:28 pm

When you and Tonya are online, I have a lot of tea to share with yall.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 6:13 pm

I’m here now , and courage is about to put up tonya on my hoh
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 6:21 pm

Welp shit. I just saw the advantage was bought.

I don’t know if this changes your nom or plans but from prejury I was told about the women’s alliance. The Eli, Viola, Courage, Cassie alliance, etc

And Cassie has F2s with seemingly the entire house. She’s wanting to have you and Tonya go after Eli and Viola and vice versa so she can clean up the mess afterwards with all the numbers on her side
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 6:24 pm

Yeah the women’s alliance has done nothing to help me lol, Dominique was insane, amber and Cassie don’t speak to us, Beyoncé quit and Sabrina got inactive booted. And Lori fucked us all when she left when she was my closet ally and I saved her????? It was so annoying. But I did not know Cassie was with them. I don’t have a F2 with her jdnfjddj so I guess I’m out of the loop. I’m sure courage will put up tonya but I think me and tonya can beat them in the pov? Idk
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 6:27 pm

Cassie is with everyone and that shocked me. I had a chat with her before I got evicted, but everytime someone new got evicted, they said the same thing as well. And they all thought she was a vote to keep them.
After Lori and Jay showed up we put pieces together that well she couldn’t have done that.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 6:32 pm

Yeah the only vote I lied about I think was Jay because I really thought he was staying I was SHOOK when he left ... I thought It was going to be me Beyoncé and tonya against the rest
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 6:35 pm

Yeah. That’s what the group was speculating too.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 6:43 pm

I was closer to Lori out of everyone until she went around lying about me and tonya having a F2 so we basically got paired together by the house and are now running with It bc they’re targeting us together no matter what. If I didn’t win hoh one of us was def going home
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 6:50 pm

Yeah. Perception became their reality, and now you two are stuck together because you're always going to be lumped together.

One of you two, or me if I get picked, need to win the POV.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Sandra   This room is for Caillou & Sandra - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Caillou & Sandra
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next