Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

~*RanKiNg ThE >>Top<< **8** ~ ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buddy

Buddy

~*RanKiNg ThE >>Top<< **8** ~ ~  Empty
PostSubject: ~*RanKiNg ThE >>Top<< **8** ~ ~    ~*RanKiNg ThE >>Top<< **8** ~ ~  EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 4:12 pm

this is gonna be SO different than the last ranking EEEEK. I don't even know where to START with this one because I'm surrounded by a bunch of mf SNAKES :snake.gif: hissss...

Tier 1:
1. Courage - LMAO courage is so ... funny to me? Like is this a real person or just an entity comprised of gas from a research lab? I think Courage is who I want to go to final 2 with. He's not in the majority alliance, he seems loyal to me. I think he (hopefully) will have me at 1 or 2 also. The only issue is he sucks at competitions. I need allies who are good at comps what the HELL.

---

this is where it gets TRICKY.
Tier 2:
---

2. Viola - So like.. Viola veto'ing Eli was super shocking to me and I was kind of annoyed. She should have veto'ed Courage especially since she wants to be in a f3 allegedly with us... Eli I can't get a pulse on so I'm not sure why she did that. However she knows we're both on the outside so I really don't think she'd come for me and her targets are Sandra/Tonya which is amazing for me.

3. Tonya - So this is interesting because I definitely want # 4 & # 5 to outlast Tonya I think, but Tonya probably talks to me the most. I know she talks to everyone, and she really PISSED me off when she veto'ed Sandra after saying she wouldn't.... but when I questioned my "Allies" about the girls alliance Lori exposed... Cassie denied it, Beyonce denied it and Tonya was the ONLY one who copped to it. That was interesting to say the least. I think Tonya knows she needs me for awhile, she's the biggest threat to win and the biggest comp beast right now (until I start turning up hehe ~ * ) but she has a massive target on her so I can't really see her making f2 unless she goes on a comp/power run to the end, which I suppose is possible... but she also has to know she can't take Sandra to the end.

4. Beyonce - I feel like Beyonce wouldn't touch me for awhile. She really seemed to appreciate how much I went to bat for her when she was nominated, but again it's clear she's double/triple dipping and her denying that girls alliance is really annoying. She also claims she doesn't trust Sandra but she wouldn't take a shot at him. I feel like I want Beyonce with me in the final 4/3.

5. Cassie - Cassie took a HUGE dip for me when she denied the girls alliance to my face eeeek! She said she doesn't really have any rooms with people which I don't believe at all, but the good thing is I don't think Cassie would come for me? I still trust her but I need her to be a bit more honest with me. Ideally I would LOVE a Courage/Viola/Myself/Cassie alliance but it doesn't seem like that's possible.

----

Tier 3.
6. Eli - I don't really talk to Eli much at all, but I feel like he's either really sketchy or just not doing anything? Which is it? I'm gonna hope he's not doing anything because I want him to realize if he comes into power taking a shot at me wouldn't be smart. He's not in any of the alliances that got exposed so maybe he's not over saturating himself as much as I thought.

-- Tier 4--

7. Amber - literally what the hell is amber doing she's never here she never talks to anyone I don't think she ever competes in anything? No wonder Cassie is trying to groom her for a f2 like I can't see her winning anything including votes. Amber being in the girls alliance and stealing Cassie's loyalty to me is the perfect backup nomination / target for me if Sandra becomes safe

- Tier In Hell- -
8. Sandra - Can Jake Masterson-Diaz-Twine GTFO (lmfaoo how embarrassing if it's not actually him) I know he's the main one who will keep targeting me and nominating me, I know he's close to luxury items, I know he plays like a snake, if this was a NORMAL game I could just say JAKE it's ME stop targeting me let's call a truce, but I CAN'T BECAUSE I DON't DO THAT I ABIDE BY THE RULES (looks at half of the s4 cast) I also could see him going on a comp run and making f2. He needs to GOOOO.
Back to top Go down

~*RanKiNg ThE >>Top<< **8** ~ ~
Page 1 of 1