Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Caillou & Courage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Caillou & Courage Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 5:00 pm

Only the Hosts, Caillou & Courage have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 6:23 pm

Hey Courage
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 6:57 pm

Hi Caillou
Welcome back <3
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:43 pm

Thanks Smile

I mainly asked for this room, firstly to apologize for not speaking to you more before I got evicted. I should've checked up on you more, so if you felt that I wasn't someone worth keeping I totally understand.

Secondly, I do still like the idea of a cartoon connection, and since everyone thinks we're on opposite sides of the house, this could work perfectly right now.

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:46 pm

Thirdly, I know you don't have a lot of time so I'll just do this quick and hope you'll see it on time,
but an idea for a replacement nom could be Cassie. Everyone evicted compared notes and realized she's playing a sneaky game and has F2 deals with almost the entire house, and doesn't have the attention on her like some others do. Could be a good chance to take out an underrated threat

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:46 pm

Oop you did before I even finished
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:51 pm

I did evicted you cause we didn't talk well. I'm sorry I did that, but I'm so excited that you are back and that we can finally start to talk more. Would you mind evicting Cassie for me pls since you brought this up. I'm surprised by that.

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:08 pm

I'm actually liking how this is now a real alliance lol

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:14 pm

ME too skdskkds. Like this could be a cute duo to the end.

And it's all game, I'm not mad about that, I totally understand why you did that.

And yeah I'll do it. Like I said she's sneaky

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:16 pm

I see. Yeah we are cute together lol. Thank you for this. I love her, but eek since you said it, I think she can go.
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:54 pm

I can’t breathe for a damn day after coming back LMAOO

But please keep me Courage. I’m being dead serious when I say I want this to work. There’s no way in hell I have a shot at winning in the end. It’s already been proven I’m not dangerous. I already got evicted and fought with the first two jurors while out. I’m fucked if I’m in the final 2, I’m a great goat to keep and loyal to you
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 11:04 pm

Viola and Eli would take each other to the end over you and Buddy. I would take you and Buddy.
Viola will win and can win the comps to get her there. She has the resume built up. We let her go last time, can’t let it happen again
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 11:24 pm

The lack of response is worrying me, but Courage this is better for your game to keep me.

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 11:32 pm

My computer glitches while I was trying to type lol.

Omg I seriously don't know what to do. Both points were made. Omg I still haven't decided yet. Tonya and Sandra were called out and tbh I was gonna get rid of her if only she didn't have that DPOV. That's why I'm stuck and don't know what to do. I'm still going back and forth on this. I know I made you evict Cassie and I feel like I maybe a horrible person :'(
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 11:33 pm

Idk yet. I'm have to think hard right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Caillou & Courage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next