Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Caillou & Courage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caillou

Caillou

This room is for Caillou & Courage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 11:36 pm

Viola will win in the end. She beats you, she beats Eli, she beats Buddy. She even beats Tonya and Sandra because Lori and Jay hate them.

I don’t beat any of y’all. I have missed out on so much game because I got evicted.

Why keep around the person playing the winning game? You can use me as your brawn shield. I have no allegiance right now. Viola has Eli and the jury wrapped on her finger

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 11:43 pm

I'm not gonna win either way. I'm not the best in this game. You made very good points. I'll be honest instead of lying. It really scared me when Tonya was picking you every veto cause she's the main person I want out cause and how good she is. That's the part that really scares me cause she made it look like she is working with you and not only her, Sandra. I was loyal to that alliance in the beginning until after I was hearing from multiple ppl what Tonya and Sandra were doing. So both points were made very good. I'm gonna think still, but I'll think about what you said to me <3
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 11:47 pm

But I’m not Tonya and Sandra. They’re tighter to each other and that’s obvious. They’re stringing me along. They would evict me to benefit themselves in a heartbeat. I’m not going after you or Buddy at all if I stay. I will shake your hand if I could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Caillou & Courage   This room is for Caillou & Courage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Caillou & Courage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2