Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Tonya & Viola

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Tonya & Viola Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 2:50 pm

Only the Hosts, Tonya & Viola have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 3:28 pm

I thought the threats would be an appropriate name for this room Lol
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 4:22 pm

lmao it is. I get off work in 30 mins

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 4:56 pm

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 5:54 pm

Lol I already got a DM from someone being cryptic and trying to imply I should go after you without saying your name directly
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 5:55 pm

Lmao not this, whom?
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 5:58 pm

Inbox :: Message
To: Tonya Harding
Posted: Today at 17:42:40
Subject: Re: hey
Hello tonya , I know we don’t like each other, and at least we make that known lol, but I’m starting to think there’s a bigger threat to my game than you and I think you know that too.
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:00 pm

Let's keep this between us btw lol.

I don't want people realizing we are talking like this.

I assume he's talking about you there, but could he be talking about someone else?
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:00 pm

LMAOOOOOO he said we need to get you and buddy out asap
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:02 pm

And of course I won’t say a thing
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:05 pm

Who do you trust from those who you worked with thus far?? I get decent vibes from Buddy.

It is clear that Eli Pope is trying to divide and conquer by playing the middle now that you guys got nearly everyone out that was opposing you lmao.
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:06 pm

I feel much more comfortable with buddy
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:12 pm

Anything before tonight I obviously won't hold against you at all. Do you know who the mystery HOH was yesterday? If it was you, I honestly won't hold it against you, I would've done the same thing if I was in your spot. I'm just trying to piece things together because people are probably about to throw each other under the bus I think and I don't want people trying to play both sides to come out victorious in doing so lmao.
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:15 pm

I give you my word it wasn’t me. I wish it was so I could take credit for getting Sandra out but no

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:17 pm

Do you have any idea who it was??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Tonya & Viola
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next