Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Tonya & Viola

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

This room is for Tonya & Viola - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:18 pm

I think you won then, I was stuck on the last one
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:23 pm

If I can get one more vote will you keep me?
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:29 pm

Where do the votes fall? How many votes do we need? Just 2 right?
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:30 pm

I just need 2. Buddy isn’t dming me back so idk if he’s not active or just ignoring me.
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:32 pm

He's not responding to me either right now.

I'm pretty certain that Eli Pope is going to vote for you tbh just based on his one message he sent me earlier.

I'll keep trying to talk to Buddy.
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:36 pm

Okay. I mean probably but I’m still just trying to see if I can atleast get one of them to keep me
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:38 pm

If one of them is willing to keep you, I'll vote with them but neither are responding to me. Let me know if either of these guys responds.
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:46 pm

Buddy said he’s not home but will reply back when he does get home. Also never mind what I said in that thread just trying to get someone to keep me

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:48 pm

Yeah it's all good!!
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:20 am

Hey, not sure if you’ve already voted but I was wondering if you’re still down to keep me
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:36 am

Yeah I am, but im having trouble figuring out what to say to the others because if I make it sound like I really want to keep you it might make them want to vote you out. So i’m trying to find the right balance. Because if I sound really into wanting to keep you, it might make them confused and think voting you out is the right move. So i’m trying to find a way to keep you despite that Lol
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:59 am

I have the other vote, and with your vote I would stay at the very least 2-1. Unless someone is going out of their way to lie to me, I should stay. It’s jury so I would hope no one is going through hoops to lie to me. I agree with you, we can’t make it seem like we are too close because then that scares people. Voting is only open a few more hours, so it should be fine if people have already voted. Regardless, I really appreciate your help and hope we can make it to final 3 tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:06 am

*Voting is only open for 20 more minutes, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Viola   This room is for Tonya & Viola - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Tonya & Viola
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4