Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Time to take off the masks

Go down 
+18
Carter
Beyonce
Lori Valenti
Amy Schumer
Tina Cohen Chang
Carly Incontro
Tonya Harding
Saoirse Ronan
Jay Starrett
Eli Pope
Buddy
Viola Davis
Tariq St. Patrick
Courage The Cowardly Dog
Dominique Cooper
Caillou
Riku
Arisa Cox
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

Time to take off the masks - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:44 pm

Last edited by Dominique Cooper on Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tariq St. Patrick

Tariq St. Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:45 pm

Carter wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:
Courage the Cowardly Dog

Courage, let the haters hate because you were such a sweetheart, you do not deserve it. I know the entire hosting crew loved having you. It was a nice balance to have someone so cute & understanding as you. I hope you had fun <3.

Courage the Cowardly Dog was played by:
Spoiler:

Pls! Amanda poo! 😂 I said I was gon fight you post game for getting out Esther sksksks

Not fight her lmao

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Uncle Clifford P-Valley

Uncle Clifford P-Valley

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:47 pm

I knew I wasn't going to last long because nobody but Dominique DM'd me at the start of the game and I refused to DM any of you unless necessary. I'on know why people ain't even attempt to reach out.

Dominique Cooper likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:49 pm

Quick important thing on why I chose Courage.
I chose Courage because I want everyone to know who has any type of Disability that if I can do these type of games then you can do it too and look where it got me. Even though my speeches sucked cause of my Communication Disorder, I just want to say that games like this really helped me to start communicating more once Quarantine hit. At the end of it, I am very proud of how well I did.

Saoirse Ronan, Billie Eilish, Dominique Cooper, Caillou and Tariq St. Patrick like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:50 pm

Buddy

Buddy you little shit <3. I don't know how I will go on without you sliding in my DMs anymore, I will miss it. I hope you feel redeemed & like you can put the trauma from past seasons behind you now. You did it Buddy, you did it *in Kamala Harris voice*.

You played a great game, I'm proud of you <3.

Buddy was played by:
Spoiler:

Saoirse Ronan, DW, Amy Schumer, Billie Eilish, Buddy, Dominique Cooper, Courage The Cowardly Dog and like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:51 pm

Omg Corey
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:52 pm

All diary rooms, bloggers area, jury & pre jury areas are open

Riku, Dominique Cooper and Jay Starrett like this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:52 pm

*clicks follow*
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:57 pm

I will work on private rooms later. Thank you all <3

I'll contact the final 2 for their cash prize soon as well
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:57 pm

Corey and Greg. You delightful assholes. I LOVE YOU!!!!

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan and Tonya Harding like this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 9:05 pm

Now that the reveal has been in the way, the gag is I've been known by some ppl that I'm Stubborn and Petty, but I wanted to switch up my attitude and really wanted to show everyone my nice side, but me fears I shall go back to my villain side again.

Amy Schumer and Dominique Cooper like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 9:19 pm

All private rooms are now open, enjoy <3

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 9:51 pm

Omg not bad I had like 5.5 out of however many played clocked
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 10:11 pm

Courage The Cowardly Dog wrote:
Now that the reveal has been in the way, the gag is I've been known by some ppl that I'm Stubborn and Petty, but I wanted to switch up my attitude and really wanted to show everyone my nice side, but me fears I shall go back to my villain side again.

WAIT YOU PLAY AS A VILLAIN USUALLY??? You were the sweetest ever and I wanted make sure I announced somewhere that you were my favorite <3

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to take off the masks
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17