Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Time to take off the masks

Go down 
+29
Trish Stratus
Alice Morgan
Bean
Jason Genao
Tinkerbell
Tonya Harding
Rose the Hat
Kendrick Lamar
Cynthia
Meowth
Villanelle
Nicki Minaj
Levi Ackerman
Hottie
April Kepner
Doja Cat
Saoirse Ronan
Korra
Megan Thee Stallion
Nessa
James
Hermione Granger
Winnie The Pooh
Nathan Drake
Octavia Blake
Amy Schumer
Forrest Gump
Steven Stone
Jessie
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

Time to take off the masks Empty
PostSubject: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 6:39 pm

Hello everyone,

This season has been a journey through ups and downs. Now it's soon time to reveal the cast.

This will be the thread to talk about identities, we have a separate one for the finale.

April Kepner, Cynthia and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 7:16 pm

I think you’re supposed to wait Forrest for Jessie to do it later in the evening 😅
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 7:18 pm

Oh oops
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 7:18 pm

Sksksk do not reveal yourselves, I will reveal you later after the winner is revealed <3

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

Yeah, Gump. You're supposed.to wait. But at least now I know where that hair trigger temper came from. (This is Coco by the way)  lol

Last edited by Amy Schumer on Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

April Kepner, Steven Stone and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 7:19 pm

I deleted it. Lol oops I’m sorry

Amy Schumer, April Kepner and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 7:21 pm

Sorry. Lol
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 7:35 pm

Amy Schumer wrote:
Yeah, Gump. You're supposed.to wait. But at least now I know where that hair trigger temper came from. (This is Coco by the way)  lol

Fun fact: it was Coco’s Twitter recommendation that made me even apply for this game cause I didn’t know about it till then, and am so thankful I got casted on my first try 😭

Saoirse Ronan, Amy Schumer and Jessie like this post

Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 7:37 pm

Same but for those who haven’t seen my message I deleted I’ll let the producers reveal who I am and I’ll see y’all at the reunion

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 7:38 pm

I had zero idea what bbq was until kathy asked me if I could fill in on this season and I am so happy she did. even though this forum caused me literal trauma learning how to do this I am so glad I got to play and meet you all! can't wait for the reveal!

Saoirse Ronan, April Kepner, Jessie, Meowth, Cynthia and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 7:54 pm

The way I only came to know about this game like a day-ish before it started while scrolling through the #BBCAN9 tag. So happy I did. <3

Saoirse Ronan, Jessie, Meowth and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 7:57 pm

LOL I have seen this game develop from the beginning but only recently decided you know what I kind of want to try it. I play a lot of games on twitter and playing with the same cast on repeat kind of got boring so going into an anonymous game sounded much more fun

Saoirse Ronan, April Kepner, Jessie, Cynthia, Korra and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:16 pm

Normally I go with the people removed first, then the pre jurors, then the jurors & then the finalists. Just giving a heads up that I will skip all Trainer reveal until the end because I have another announcement to make before I reveal them.

Saoirse Ronan, Nathan Drake, Megan Thee Stallion and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:17 pm

Its was Agatha all along?!

(Jk my real guess is that James/Meowth/Wobbuffet were also trainers)
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:18 pm

Jessie wrote:
Normally I go with the people removed first, then the pre jurors, then the jurors & then the finalists. Just giving a heads up that I will skip all Trainer reveal until the end because I have another announcement to make before I reveal them.

Aka Nessa and Korra begged to not be exposed first, I see you.

April Kepner and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next