Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Diary Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Diary Room - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 9:08 pm

Jason Genao wrote:
private dr:

i have a huge fucking ego so

We stan self awareness

Arisa Cox and Jason Genao like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:35 am

private dr:

suddenly the whole house talking about blossom... interesting
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 6:08 pm

this chill zones flashbacks.... when i threw this hoh and gave bestie the answers to win IKTR!!! LETS FUCKINGGGGGG GOOOO!!!!

me when i lose this game just like chill zones at final 5 manifesting
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:51 pm

omg plz dont mention ch*ll z*n*s
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:55 pm

omg ms ronan being the reason i left allstars prematurely. she had a field day with my name when she got evicted....... thinking i was the one who set her up to go, when in all honesty i was the one trying to flip the vote to keep her yalll-

adsldbnkvsjlads;dfsvvas

but at least now u get to see that happen in this game maybe??? Dlfa;ilnjdndkm;a i don't want to take all the credit im sure there's people maneuvering this game better than i am, but i'd like to feel like ive played a huge role at flipping votes and targets to better my situation in this game.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:06 am

Private DR:

ok but i am gonna take credit this week LMAOOOOOO.... yes i blew it by not spending those bbq$ but anyways, had i not planted seeds about blossom last week when i was hinting at theo to put blossom up, i'm glad people picked upon it and has become a target, now, yes i could try well get caught in the crossfire, but for now, i can lay back, relax and watch them take each other out one by one AJDHAKSJLK;DADAKLSJNKDLAKLS it's so funny to watch, and it's so funny all the info that comes out when people are mad. i'm very much in control of my emotions unless i do something really bad, or think someone deserves the truth, but when it comes to game, i'm able to put a mask on and ensure my safety in this game by feigning confidence as well as coming across as "emotional" when truly, i really could care less about what people do in this game so long as i'm still in the game i know that's right
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:07 am

Im sorry about that, chill zones was never good for me i dont know why i ever agreed to come back, but I thought moe would be smart enough to not invite back an entire clique like that AGAIN Sad Lets just say we rejoiced when that shit got cancelled. Glad you're here! Smile

Jason Genao likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:10 am

Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Im sorry about that, chill zones was never good for me i dont know why i ever agreed to come back, but I thought moe would be smart enough to not invite back an entire clique like that AGAIN Sad Lets just say we rejoiced when that shit got cancelled. Glad you're here! Smile

i know that's right!!! when i lost and moe said if i couldn't win no one would..... he cast MY FULL SEASON JURY..... he's weird but i love him lmao, it was ok.... i made final 5 my first season, lost to a luck comp, then was evicted 5th on all stars due to a coup d'etat? weird ahaha, let's not talk about that i will shut up now

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 7:54 pm

private diary room:

YAAASSSSS FINAL 7!!!! have fun with hoh max

i would like to use my safety idol this week!!!

Diary Room - Page 10 Latest?cb=20190414121349
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 6:54 am

private dr:

aww this is around the time robbie would dm me and i would still be up and we would chat a bit, i kinda truly honestly now have no one i fully trust in this game. theo took out robbie which, umm sure could be good for her at finals, but at the end of the day he really shouldve kept his mouth shut, idk who he told other than me that he was coming after theo, possibly blossom..... wait i think i caused this.... on accident. OH WELL. can’t wait to see the block soon, i think it’s time ? i do not want the next hoh lmao. maybe veto, but eww, final 6 HOH is more important than final 5, final veto is most important going into final 4, where hoh is more important. dont know if i can survive this week, blossom theo amber are really tight, max and hilary are close, yoda idk at this point, i think hes pushed so many people away i hope he would be their next target.
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 7:14 pm

private dr:

im bored, im gonna find out who is a swiftie and if theyre on the block this week, that's who i will be voting out lmaooooo and or nominating, isn't that great? i love that for me
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 7:58 pm

private dr:

winning comps when i need them i know that's right....
anyways, get ready for a fun week, well at least for me, arisa, your best gameplayers are in trouble this week bestie, i already know what i'm doing but i wanna let them squirm a little. i played the defeated player yesterday and acted all alone on the block, had i not won veto, i most likely still would have been safe, but being a final nom was just not an option, not at final 7. this game always has to be played by ear and u have to adapt week to week, me going up last week was a tell all from theo, as she first put up robbie, who would've come after her yes, but i would've warned her if it was imminent, and he really wouldn't have, she obviously had stronger ties to the girls which is fine, let's see if they can save her this week. if she really wanted me in this game she prolly would've fought harder for me not to go on the block and she did throw me a few letters in the veto competition which i appreciate but she would've never tried to win it as it would have put her in an impossible situation, and she didn't even try to save yoda, which honestly i didnt really care for but it just showed me i was equally as disposable to her game if she has blossom and amber on her side.

she could very well win veto, if so, game on. blossom i could really give two shits about people don't like her. amber, dead to me, im not even going to acknowledge her, max is ehh, hilary same thing, she's playing a really weird game to me, she'll prolly make final 2 but she hasn't made any moves that she would own up to herself. this is definitely not the final 6 i expected, it's kinda gross
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:18 pm

private dr:

i lied, im questioning my decisions rn. theo trusts me still and although im disposable im not as disposable as other people.... if i can get her to trust me more..... or something hmmm....

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:18 pm

and this isn't cause of theo herself, but everyone else really wants me to put theo up and get that blood on my hands so bad LMAOO
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:36 pm

The "I lied" <3 it made me giggle

Jason Genao likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next