Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Diary Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Diary Room - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:37 pm

You are so me in games

Jason Genao likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:39 pm

the way it doesn't matter, im going into final 5 with 2 duos, im most likely going up no matter who wins next week so imma just go for a gutsy move, ive never been one to pussy out when it comes to nominations and im not starting today. yes im not afraid to take out my closest allies and make myself a free agent.
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:43 pm

sending noms sorry i lost track of time cause im pst and didn't realize my deepest apologies
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:45 pm

You better hurry before I get in trouble with Max & Hilary sksk

Billie Eilish and Jason Genao like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:46 pm

i definitely didn't expect hoh this week. congrats to everyone on final 6 but i definitely feel like after the past 2 weeks gameplay, people are still really tight in this game and i feel like im just on the outside of it, i think had anyone won this week, i would have gone up for sure so i gotta make this move now and make sure you play for yourselves and not play for anyone else. blossom and theo ur both great competitors and u both have ur all stars invite, i want mines, have at it. <3
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 4:44 pm

private dr:

hey bestiessssss, i had fun shaking it up chicago in this game, i knew there was a huge chance that theo would triumph and it happened, my laptop kept freezing i couldnt look at my notes to get the dates in time, but im glad she's here. i knew that if one of them came off the block, amber had to be the one to go, she was tight with both of them and had major jury rep as she was never really a target, so i told max and hilary that theo and amber were close, which was in fact true. love that for her. i know im a bit crazy when it comes to gameplay but i wanna play and compete alongside the best, and i think any turnaround is gonna be incredible, but i knew both of them staying was better for my game as theyre both competition savvy and would prolly wanna come after each other and then gun for veto to ensure that they went home. if amber stayed, amber would gun for me 100%, theo as well, and max and hilary also as i wouldnt be much use to them as blossom would have been a major caveat to my security in this game. the whole emotional aspect is strictly game, and although i feel bad for amber, i knew me pretending to be upset with her would get max and hilary to believe me when i said amber was closest to theo, as it would make it seem like theo would have kept her over them moving into final 4. anyways time to try and emotionally manipulate some more byeeee ttylxox

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:38 pm

private dr:

THE WAY I MANIFESTED FINAL 5 I ATE!!! lmao, it's gonna take a miracle to keep me this week, i think my plea makes sense for blossom and max but also idk how they'll take it i think it makes sense to me cause its optimal for my game, but it's been a pleasure. <3 i said i would go fifth, it's a reoccuring theme in games, still made it the furthest without getting nommed let's celebrate lmaoooooo. honestly thanks for a great game, i'll see yall in jury and hopefully i can discuss the game as i see it happen? idk if that's allowed or we not allowed to talk in jury. but thanks and finish the game strong i hope theo or max win

also for future reference some players took the "h*bo" comment as being politically incorrect back when doja said it and where maybe bothered when it was brought back up for a comp? idk just something to note but i know yall meant no ill will

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:41 pm

i lied, max wont dm me back sksk
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:14 am

Thank you Jason, ya it was just memorable so I used it thinking people would remember it. I didn't even think about it being offensive. You were such a fave, I'll be sad if you leave <3
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:17 am

not "were" NOT THIS PAST TENSE....U KNOW WHAT -

bye lmaoo <3
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:26 am

private dr:

it's the way im not actually mad it's just funny to me to make them feel like they lost a jury vote. blossom thinks that, theo thinks that, and now max does also sjdkasjldkcjlskd

Diary Room - Page 11 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:27 am

like pls who im gonna vote for? hilary?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11