Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Reggie & Brenda

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Reggie Rocket

Reggie Rocket

This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 3:32 pm

Thanks so much for checking in. I'm happy that I've made it this far. I'm also glad that the first person I ever talked to is still here. I'm ready to take a break and chill out from work and this game a bit.

How are you feeling?

Brenda Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 3:34 pm

Today was a rough day for me personally because of some family issues but I’m okay now, trying to get myself back in the zone you know. But I’m so happy we are both still here & I wish you a wonderful holiday break and good luck in the HoH comp 😊
Back to top Go down
Reggie Rocket

Reggie Rocket

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 3:37 pm

I hope all goes well with the fam. I hope this break will give you time to reset. Also fyi, i'm not hoh. i just got some bbq $.

Brenda Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:00 pm

Thanks Reggie & I also won bbq$ lol

Reggie Rocket likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 1:56 pm

Hey girl! We’re playing in the veto comps together 😂
Back to top Go down
Reggie Rocket

Reggie Rocket

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 2:09 pm

I know. I like that i get to play. So i can be apart of the action. how are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 2:26 pm

I’m feeling ok, very curious to see how this turns out, especially the next two rounds with this veto twist
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:23 pm

How are you feeling about this one?
Back to top Go down
Reggie Rocket

Reggie Rocket

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:28 pm

i like both of them, but it's gonna come down to how much they've talked to me, which is almost equal. What's your take? Is there anything I'm missing?
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:33 pm

My take is the same and it’s even more complicated because they both feel that they have enough on their side to stay. So what is the majority Idk
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:40 pm

Now I’m hearing Bayleigh may have the votes to stay, have u heard anything different?
Back to top Go down
Reggie Rocket

Reggie Rocket

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:44 pm

That's what i just heard. I'm glad we are the same page with this. Do you have any ideas who was trying to take her out? Or was it more of a pro-madison thing?
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:46 pm

Hard to tell because no one has come to me saying Bayleigh has to go, so It could be a pro-Madison thing. Yes I’m glad we see eye to eye on these things Smile
Back to top Go down
Reggie Rocket

Reggie Rocket

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:52 pm

awesome.
Back to top Go down
Reggie Rocket

Reggie Rocket

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:41 pm

Congrats on winning. I'm not gonna pretend that I wasn't shifty to Bay/Doja during that Bayleigh vote. What steak said was true 100%. But I would appreciate safety and I think keeping a weaker player like me would benefit more than it would hurt. I also have never thrown your name under the bus to people.

No pressure, I just appreciate you reading this if you do. Whatever happens, happens. It's just a game lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Reggie & Brenda   This room is for Reggie & Brenda - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Reggie & Brenda
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3