Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Nick & Bayleigh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Nick & Bayleigh Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:22 pm

Only the Hosts, Nick & Bayleigh have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:24 pm

hey queen! this is a lot easier to keep track of than the dms lol
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:26 pm

Honestly for real! The DMs can get messy for sure HAHA
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:28 pm

Yeh I really struggle wih them
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:29 pm

What are your thoughts on Robbie? I know he is saying he is trying for the HOH as well and he says he feels good with you and I am good with him too. I think he could be a number for us?
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:31 pm

Yeh I totally agree I just had a really nice conversation with him and he seems like someone I'd love to work with are you thinking like adding to the high 5s or like as a side alliance?
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:34 pm

I was thinking of adding to the high fives but maybe like a separate room for the 6 of us since the high fives was made originally first? But it is up to everyone too I think we can discuss with them. Cause personally also I would prefer not getting this first HOH but I feel we would all be safe with Robbie anyways and then all 5 of us will get to play week 2

Nick Jonas likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:49 pm

maybe like us 5 with another 2 and then if we need to pick anyone off at any point itll be from that 2?
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:50 pm

That is what I was thinking! Do we feel good with Robbie and Steak?
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:52 pm

Yeh I feel really good with both of them tbh I think that's the best option
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:54 pm

Okay! I will pitch the idea to the group rn! Because steak reached out to me and she seems like she will be a loyal ally
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:57 pm

Yeh she seems like a really nice person

Bayleigh Dayton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 4:03 am

ngl why we throwing a member of our own 8 up already when theres 12 other people? What are they doing??? LMFAOOO
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:28 pm

Honestly! I wasn’t gonna say like okay Yoda volunteered but like Steak isn’t even being talkative to us that much so like is she just gathering intel from us orrr? HAHA
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:31 pm

I really don't know she isnt a member of the original 5 so we should be a lil bit weary of her but that was something really confusing to wake up to lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Nick & Bayleigh
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next