Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Nick & Bayleigh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:41 am

I’m honestly so confused rn on all of these events that happened today LOL
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:45 am

hey I just woke up and I'm honestly so confused wtf?????
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:46 am

Me too! Steak didn’t even confide with us and I think she snaked all of us and threw us under pretty much. I think if you evict Shego though the votes would work out we literally had to strategize so much cause of it LOL
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:50 am

Yeh I'll do that Yoda sent me the votes that we think we have I'm good with that honestly I'm about to try this wack ass steak until shes just a puddle of grease
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:50 am

I'm so mad!
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

I also heard that shes ina ten person alliance with connor
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:51 am

Yup heard that too also heard that she exposed crazy 8 and said I started it! I asked her if it was true if she said it and she didn’t respond so I’m taking that as a yes🤦🏼‍�
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:55 am

yeh shes definitely doing way too much I'm watching out for her I dont trust her at all
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:56 am

Period this next HOH we gotta go in guns blazing!
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:03 am

Yeh totally one of us 2 needs to win cause we clearly dont know who we can trust
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:03 am

Exactly like literally on egg shells so early on is just wild

Nick Jonas likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:05 am

It makes zero sense to me I'm having to hold myself back from calling her out lol
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:06 am

Honestly!! Like she did us so dirty and didn’t even need to LOL she could have not ruffled feathers and just skated by
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:09 am

Yeh there was so many other options she playing for 2nd boot not 1st place
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:10 am

Honestly and when I heard 10 person alliance I’m like girl wth that’s not gonna get you close to this win honey LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nick & Bayleigh   This room is for Nick & Bayleigh - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Nick & Bayleigh
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next