Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Robbie & Max

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Robbie & Max Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:33 pm

Only the Hosts, Robbie & Max have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:38 pm

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 9:42 pm

Who called this pet me HAHA. Ok so does it look like you have the votes?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 9:49 pm

I swear that was not me hahaha. I'm guessing it was the host.

Yeah from what I hear it'll be Steak and I. I haven't heard of a third person emerging as a dark horse or anything. What have you heard?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:02 pm

That is all I have heard too. Do either of you have thoughts on who to nominate? I would be at a loss haha
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:05 pm

There are still a ton of people who hadn't even signed up until last minute so probably them. And then there's also people who haven't spoken to me at all so it's not totally bad.

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:10 pm

Hey as long as I am safe I don't care who goes up hahah thank you for taking on this HOH
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:10 pm

No problem Max! Anything to keep you and I safe!

How are you feeling about this game so far otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:18 pm

Hahah I really still am overwhelmed with the layout and sheer number of people playing. I have never been involved in such a large game so it is a little scary and I am not super confident in my social skills so I think I will just wait for people to come to me you know?

How are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:24 pm

Yeah it's a bit much but you are playing Max and anyone who hates that just has no soul haha. Just continue being yourself and you'll do great things!

I'm feeling alright, but I guess it just depends on how that final voting margin turns out. If I get zero votes then I would be super alarmed haha.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:26 pm

Goes without saying that you're safe with me. How do you feel about Steak? And I'm not discussing dinner plans.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:55 pm

HAHAHA I feel like Steak is nice and we have chatted a little. I see they did the inactive route too. Are you two becoming friends sharing that HOH room together?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:56 pm

Also of course thank you for the safety and I will vote whoever out come eviction night Smile
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:06 pm

Anytime Max! You were always going to be safe with me!

Yeah Steak is pretty cool. I like her!

Do you like her or are you just trying to eat some steak?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:21 pm

Hahaha no I do like her! Are you asking for something in the future between the three of us or am I reading into this? I know you two just won something but I definitely will be able to pull my weight since I can pull a sled hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Robbie & Max
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next