Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Robbie & Max

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:17 pm

No that’s fine. Do what you have to do. I know people think Doja and I are aligned but my stance has always been the same - target the inactives. If Doja did not message you then don’t feel bad about your vote. You did the right thing. Just make sure you’re careful with who you tell. If the wrong person finds out they can potentially hold it against you
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:22 pm

Ugh Robbie I feel so dumb Sad I don't even know who to trust besides you and you can't win HOH
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:25 pm

Don’t feel dumb!

You talk to Reggie a lot right? Or at least somewhat? She seems to like you based on my interaction with her. She thinks you’re the genuine kind of person. So there’s a start!
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:32 pm

We have talked a bit more than I've had with others but I don't even know how she voted Sad

I hope others I've had a chance to talk to also think I am genuine and want to keep me around. I can't believe I got attached to Steak like this Sad Did she ask you to send Doja home in the case of a tie?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:38 pm

I told her I would be open to it but I did tell her my primary target was always Doja. Had it been between Doja and Lucas, it would be a different story. But Shego was on the top of my list, and she’s upset because I wouldn’t follow through with that.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:49 pm

Ugh poor Miss steak Sad and Shego hahah she could not figure this website out
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:53 pm

She probably doesn’t know she was evicted either.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:45 pm

Hahahaha poor Shego. I am determined NOT to follow in her footsteps :') Wish me luck in HOH I am nervous!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:47 pm

Good luck with the veto! You got this! I believe in you!
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:50 pm

The veto? Hahaha what?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:10 pm

Sorry I’m drunk. HOH!
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:16 pm

Hahaha I was confused by some of the questions but just submitted
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:20 pm

Hopefully it’s enough to win!
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:23 pm

Hahaha definitely not. I'll be happy if I get at least half. I was trying for speed not accuracy but now I realize that was the wrong strategy
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:32 pm

Yeah maybe just a bit.

How are you feeling with Jason?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Robbie & Max
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next