Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR Thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

DR Thoughts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 8:58 pm

The way I was SO close to winning HoH, again. But of course my parents just have to call me during a comp, a-damn-gain. BUT, I’m pretty content because three of my allies got powers (Doja, Nicki & Hilary), Nick won HoH, I’m side eying him a bit with the Bayleigh vote but he told me I’m completely safe and he initially was thinking Max and Hilary with a steak backdoor. But I’m happy with him just throwing Max and Steak up on the damn grill togetha! 😂😂 Good, keep Hilary off the block, one of Max and steak goes home, although I’m still convinced sirloin is a damn twist. We’ll see.
DR Thoughts - Page 3 029a6010

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 10:00 pm

If Max doesnt sit down and stop asking me to throw the veto to him or use it on him I know something-
DR Thoughts - Page 3 Giphy

Arisa Cox and Cent like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 11:45 pm

WHAT A WEEK... whew
I’m really proud of myself cause I didn’t win any vetoes last season I played in, and here I am sweeping the week, and getting the veto I was hoping for! So thankful for how this went, and Reggie, she had it coming. I still need some clarification on whether me saving the veto for next round means I have immunity or not, I sure hope so and that I can use it to my benefit. Hoping Reggie hits the door and we move.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:41 pm

Chile I’m glad I am sitting out of this Hoh cause it just seems complicated, all these people want HoH, let me sit back and mind my damn business and lay low 😂😂

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 10:44 pm

I really wish these people will hurry up and submit what they have to so blossom can make her noms before my 103rd birthday-
DR Thoughts - Page 3 03dc4310

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 2:47 pm

Sorry I passed out by the time she sent noms xoxo pls forgive. Happy 103rd bday though

Theodora Crain and Brenda Meeks like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 2:50 pm

Now why Nick’s ass had to pick me for the veto... now he’s probably gonna think I owe him something ugh 😂😂 I’m honestly not trying to win two vetos in a row and carry one on top of the roll-over veto I already have. Brenda was trying to sit pretty this week not be in a spotlight. Also, Nick messaged me asking “we’re good right?”. Boy I should be asking YOU that since you’re going around telling Hilary I’m in a core with Nicki and Doja. It’s time for you to go.
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 2:51 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Sorry I passed out by the time she sent noms xoxo pls forgive. Happy 103rd bday though

😂😂😂 thanks queen!

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:13 pm

THIS RIGHT HERE? SEASON SIX has to be one of if not the best season that BBQ has had 😂😂😂 Oh my gosh I survived the double eviction after being a reason why the house exploded tonight, after I saved Nicki with the veto 😅. I knew doing that would come with consequences and I warned my allies that it would, we lost Doja and I miss her but I couldn’t vote in the minority again. When Theo won HoH, I was a bit nervous but thankfully she didn’t nominate me and Yoda came through with a win. I was able to make amends with Blossom (for now) and Nick & Robbie. BUT I’m so ready to vote Nick out of this house, he has been shady, he and Robbie left our alliance in the dark a few times and I’m over it. Time to break them up and if Robbie asks what happened, I’ll tell him what he tells me: “The votes weren’t there”

Sorry to that man.
DR Thoughts - Page 3 Tumblr_pd9eme5sBN1wonjtqo2_400

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan and Robbie Mercer like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:14 pm

Yoda took me OUT with that speech 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:23 pm

Brenda Meeks wrote:
if Robbie asks what happened, I’ll tell him what he tells me: “The votes weren’t there”

Girl when I say I chocked

Brenda Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:30 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Brenda Meeks wrote:
if Robbie asks what happened, I’ll tell him what he tells me: “The votes weren’t there”

Girl when I say I chocked

And speaking of the devil Robbie messages me privately 😂😂

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:00 am

Hey hosts if you’re reading this, please let nick keep some of his bbq$, maybe he can exchange it for real money and buy him some new pampers and a pacifier. Thanks I love you
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:52 pm

So, I devised a plan sksksksk
I figured I was gonna gun for HoH anyways since Nick cursed my DMs, thankfully I won Wink
Now I've been plotting to Yoda and Nicki to gun for people who are in the best positions. Those being Theodora and Robbie (who we feel is shady). They agree, but I know that us three cant nominate robbie ourselves, so who could I get to do the work? Hilary. Why? Because Theo put her up before and her & Robbie arent on the best of terms. So I win HoH, pass it on to her, and no one outside of my allies will have a clue, no blood on my hands. Either way, people who feel safe, shouldn't.

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:28 pm

So these b*tches really thought they could get in Robbie’s ear and try to take me out? If they didn’t know I was a threat before, they know now. I’m so proud of myself for winning this veto omg, they better watch their backs. I told Robbie that if he wins the veto and used it on me, all would be forgiven, but I did it myself so... Robbie you better watch your back as well. Top 10 BABY!

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DR Thoughts
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next