Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR Thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

DR Thoughts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:22 pm

Ok so a lot to unpack here.
Basically my suspicion of Blossom and Theodora was accurate. They were in Robbie’s ear like the serpents they are. It’s a game, they’re threatened by me, I get it, but now they played themselves because I pretty much told Robbie after he sent me his long ass Declaration of Independence essay, that if he doesn’t tell me who was behind me going up, he will go up. I’m done with the speaking in codes. I’m not caring to protect Robbie either, although he told me so much information, I’m not going to run it to people, I’m gonna keep it and use it in my speech to make my point if I win HoH. Blossom and Theodora can expect to hit the block, and Robbie better hope neither one of them come down cause he will be up there again, by me directly this time.

Also, I think it’s hilarious that Theodora was gonna “use the veto on me if I give her BBQ$), girl BYE as you can see I can do that for myself for free, sit down.
DR Thoughts - Page 4 Giphy

Arisa Cox, Cent and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

DR Thoughts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Thoughts   DR Thoughts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:30 pm

OH the clownery. It’s so funny, it’s just so funny to me. I win veto and screw up her plans, and now Blossom feels that she needs to be “transparent” and “come clean” to me. She claims she told Robbie she wanted Nicki out but didn’t give another name. She’s right, she is transparent. I see right through her ass. If she wasn’t coming for me why does she need to come clean to me or feel she owes me an explanation? Girl bye, NEXT.
DR Thoughts - Page 4 Giphy
Back to top Go down

DR Thoughts
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4