Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:54 pm

Only the Hosts, Hilary & Big Miss Steak have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:58 pm

Hey Hilary girl!! I thought we should have our own room
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:31 am

Hello! How are you doing? Congrats by the way!!
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 6:52 pm

Hey Hilary girl!

I just wanted to let you know who was throwing your name out last night. It was Bayleigh, Doja Cat, Brenda, and Nicki Minaj.

They were really adamant about it and it made me uncomfortable. They kept saying how cracked you are and how I need to put you up on the block to scare you because you would freak out. It was really mean and unnecessary to me since I don't think you've done anything wrong. Just thought you deserved to know and to be careful around them.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:39 pm

Oh wow. I can’t believe that. Thanks for telling me. Geez. I’ll have to take all this information in.
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:42 pm

Of course girl. I've got your back
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:46 pm

And now I got yours 100% thank you for bringing this to me

Big Miss Steak likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:06 pm

Sis you did that!!! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:19 pm

THANK YOU QUEEN!!

Honestly, I think I'm going to put up Doja. She's been doing too much and trying to tell me what to do. I just hope we'll have the votes to get her out because it will be a disaster if she stays

Hilary Banks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:27 pm

She causes sooo much drama id be down. The house could finally have serious gameplay
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:47 pm

Hey girl I wouldn’t put Maddison in our groups. I don’t trust it
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:01 pm

Yeah you're probably right... She hasn't said anything and is likely just gathering information.

Girl I'm shocked at these nominations I can't believe I'm not up there. Praying you and I stay safe this round!
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:07 pm

You think it’s a backdoor plan? I’m still really nervous
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:29 pm

I feel like it might be bc Max and Simba seem like really safe noms. I'm terrified honestly
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:31 pm

At least you’re playing veto!! Win it girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hilary & Big Miss Steak
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next