Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Fessy's Thread

Go down 
+9
Snorlax
Queesha
Olivia Pope
Fessy
Arisa Cox
Fat Thor
Stacia Lang
Astrid
Eric Bolling
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Astrid

Astrid

Fessy's Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:09 pm

Eric Bolling wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:
This place is really popping lol

Yeah, put all of us back so your board is actually moving again because you have LAMERS AS GAMERS NOW!  lol! lol!

Real Effing talk bounce
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:10 pm

Eric Bolling wrote:
Fessy wrote:
I do wanna say i was really sad actually when i came to the realization last night when my time has been up cause u can ask arisa i have spent a lot of energy and effort in this game but this is a blessing be here with yall and reunited with stacia.... if i know there was evicted hangout spot i would have got them to evict me the first time around....lol

The minute my name came up, I knew I was gone, but it's still cool.  I have had more fun these last few weeks than I have had in ages and made some really fantastic new friends.  Wouldn't change a thing.  Well, I'd have fed Joe to an ACTUAL tiger.  But other than that, I change nothing.

He is playing a very shady game and pinned me and cent against each other and then just rode the middle with davonne and oprah keith and bob. i honestly i wanted to reach out to cent and tiara but i honestly thought it would be a waste of time cause they would think its in-genuine
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:10 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Yall should have kept Carole Baskin then lol

We played joes game from day one apparently 😂
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:11 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:

Might have been able to do that if she actually logged in more than, say, twice. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:12 pm

that one vote to keep carole baskin week 1 ....YOUR BOY FESSY !!!!
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:12 pm

Stacia Lang wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:

We played joes game from day one apparently 😂

I never, ever, ever talked to Joe prior to my eviction. Ever. Couldn't trust him as far as I could throw him and since he was in the screen on my computer and I could not physically pick him up that means I could not throw him AT ALL.

He is one of those manic players. Like Boogie. Zero trust.
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:14 pm

Hopefully he is exposed more and people see the type of game he is playing... cause man i hate gamers like him... remind me of ANDY .... i only like it when i am able to do it.... but he is openly doing it and everyone is turning a blind eye to it which is really annoying
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:15 pm

Y'all notice was Da'vonne is going unnoticed 🙈🙈🙈
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:15 pm

Davonne Keith ... KEITH HAS AN IMMUNITY POWER AND NOBODY WILL SAY HIS NAME!!! LIKE WTF !!!
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:16 pm

Fessy wrote:
Hopefully he is exposed more and people see the type of game he is playing... cause man i hate gamers like him... remind me of ANDY .... i only like it when i am able to do it.... but he is openly doing it and everyone is turning a blind eye to it which is really annoying

I could have sworn you two had a solid alliance or a final 2.

The way the info i told joe went back to you quick 

I was like those two are bros lol
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:16 pm

Fessy wrote:
Davonne Keith ... KEITH HAS AN IMMUNITY POWER AND NOBODY WILL SAY HIS NAME!!! LIKE WTF !!!

How does his immunity work??
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

I never talked to him until just before I was evicted, but he’s riding the wave of Joe Exotic love and he’s gonna win if people don’t wise up.

Also I loved watching Boogie play. I loved it even more when Ian took him out a few years back.
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:18 pm

Astrid wrote:
Fessy wrote:

No he would just randoly jump in my dms or thread he created and be like omg i am so glad u won omg we need to win hoh omg u got my vote.... i literally was closes to stacia who i told u were the next person i trusted until the whole debacle
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:20 pm

Stacia Lang wrote:
I never talked to him until just before I was evicted, but he’s riding the wave of Joe Exotic love and he’s gonna win if people don’t wise up.

Also I loved watching Boogie play. I loved it even more when Ian took him out a few years back.

As i was going to swallow my pride and dm you ... you took me off ur friend list Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:21 pm

Fessy wrote:
Astrid wrote:
Fessy wrote:

No he would just randoly jump in my dms or thread he created and be like omg i am so glad u won omg we need to win hoh omg u got my vote.... i literally was closes to stacia who i told u were the next person i trusted until the whole debacle

I can confirm fessy did say he trusted Astrid most after me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fessy's Thread
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next