Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Fessy's Thread

Go down 
+9
Snorlax
Queesha
Olivia Pope
Fessy
Arisa Cox
Fat Thor
Stacia Lang
Astrid
Eric Bolling
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Olivia Pope

Olivia Pope

Fessy's Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 7:22 pm

Fessy, you didn't answer me. It doesn't matter which time I was on the block. Did you vote against me?
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 7:26 pm

Oh my bad Olivia I did vote to evict you because I was such in a bad position in the house and I was trying to make it better. I was doing everything to keep u off as renom and get u votes , I waited till 30 mins left I believe and there was no way u were staying . I trusted u a lot too it’s just I was trying to make it a couple more days in the house
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 7:28 pm

Fessy wrote:
Astrid I have a question

Yes
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 7:29 pm

Astrid Y did u literally lie on my name saying I said things abt all the Hgs including stacia when I only told u that I trusted her the most ... I know it was game play but for u to say that when she was already evicted was not cool
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 7:31 pm

Fessy wrote:

Astrid Y did u literally lie on my name saying I said things abt all the Hgs including stacia when I only told u that I trusted her the most ... I know it was game play but for u to say that when she was already evicted was not cool

I did it because you did the same to me

Lied in my name so I did it back 

Hence I didn't say what u said about stacia because i didn't want to say anything that would make her look bad

I wanted the housemates to speculate

I wanted people who liked stacia to keep me in and go after you
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 7:52 pm

Wait we doing face reveals 👀
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 7:54 pm

Why wouldn they do that astrid when u openly campaigned against her 😂... and I know y’all went around making me look like a terrible human to others also that’s why I appreciated ppl like Eric and Olivia who knew the truth and didn’t believe you all
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 7:54 pm

Fessy wrote:
Wait we doing face reveals 👀

I didn't fully reveal 

Side pics are allowed
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 7:55 pm

RR Eric that is
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 7:57 pm

Fessy all in all I was truly hurt  by you

Because I genuinely liked you as a person in DMs and didn't want to win that HOH so that lucky 7 didn't force me to put u up after u got rid of Eric

But I never thought you would back stab me

I never threw you under the bus and I wish you would have came to me and asked me if these things were true before you took a Jab at me in ur HOH speech
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 7:58 pm

It might not even be Astrid tbh
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 8:00 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
It might not even be Astrid tbh

Right ??🙈🙈
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 8:01 pm

Astrid I understand but never did I say anything abt ur character u know why u liked me was cause I was genuine with you just like I was with everyone . What hurt more right after stacia and Eric eviction all of y’all isolated me and threw me under the bus for everything which stacia blew up .... everything was Fessy fault ... imagine being isolated and no one talking to u for a week while they have conversations with each other and u see them get on the forum and no one talks to u
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 8:06 pm

Fessy wrote:
Astrid I understand but never did I say anything abt ur character u know why u liked me was cause I was genuine with you just like I was with everyone . What hurt more right after stacia and Eric eviction all of y’all isolated me and threw me under the bus for everything which stacia blew up .... everything was Fessy fault ... imagine being isolated and no one talking to u for a week while they have conversations with each other  and u see them get on the forum and no one talks to u

I didn't speak to you anymore because I was upset that you believes whoever' was in ur ear over our conversation 

I understand this game is all lying and not trusting people

But damn these people in my DMs made it hard to believe you
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 8:07 pm

I second that about people making it hard to believe Fessy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fessy's Thread
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next