Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:28 am

Only the Hosts, Blossom & Big Miss Steak have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:30 am

Hey Big Miss Steak! Good luck in the veto! Hopefully noms stay the same so y’all don’t have to name replacements. But I’m headed to bed now Bc I’ve had a long day, but I will message you in the morning Smile
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:34 am

Hey blossom queen! Yeah I'm really hoping noms stay the same.

Goodnight girl!! Talk to you tomorrow. <3
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:43 am

I do want to let you know though, your name was thrown out a couple times to me tonight. I was never going to put you up, but Doja, Nick, Bayleigh, Brenda suggested your name. Just so you're aware you might not be able to trust them.

Just know I've got your back girl!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:57 am

It’s funny Bc Doja messaged me as soon as noms went out. So thank you for giving me the heads up, I most definitely appreciate that!! & you know I have your back too! But ok, goodnight fr. I’m exhausted! Ttyl queen!
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Yeah there's a lot of sus shit going on. And of course girl I've got you!

How are you today? I haven't been able to log on all day I've been so busy.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:41 pm

Hey! I’m so sorry! One of my friends came over bc she’s had a really long day so I haven’t been able to get on too much. But I’m definitely down for your plan! I agree with you too. As soon as my friend leaves, I’ll be back.
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:00 pm

No worries girlie! Glad you're down for it <3
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:03 pm

hey im back!!! so how are you feeling?? do we have a plan? bc two ppl are going home we all can't vote for doja. bc that leaves it up in the air for the other person to leave. who would we prefer?
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:10 pm

Hey girl!! I think if all our alliance votes for Doja she will go. And I think Doja's people are going to vote for Lucas which is fine by me. I just don't want to split the votes and have Doja stay somehow
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:13 pm

ok that makes sense. im definitely down for that!! congrats again!!! Smile lmk if anything changes, but i'm definitely game.
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:27 pm

Thanks girl!! I will let you know <3 as of now, plan to vote out doja
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:53 pm

period, sounds good!! thanks again for keeping me safe!! i will most certainly do the same for you <3
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:21 pm

Huh. That's crazy I could've sworn I smelled some rat coming from this direction.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:43 pm

girl, i'm not even going to try to lie. it is what it is and if you don't trust me, then i understand. but i still like you and i'm not after you if i win hoh. i just had to vote out shego because she was the only person in this game that i legitimately had NO conversation with. like none, whatsoever. so SHE-had to-GO. sksksk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Big Miss Steak
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next